Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 First Edition | 4 Door | Cactus Grey
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Hi all - Today I had an icon on my display that showed a System Software OTA Update was installed. I THINK it said 1.6.10, but I may be remembering that incorrectly. I tried to view the update information but I was outside of cellular range (which seems super odd to have received the update overnight while out of cell coverage).

Now that I've gotten back home, I can't find any information about this update online anywhere, and I get an error when I use the ford.com site to check my VIN for a software update.

So has anyone else seen this or know what this update is meant to address? A changelog would be awesome!

I'll go back out to the truck and check what software version I'm on. Maybe it was just a bug?
Sponsored

TheKim

Badlands
First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'd love if they're already pushing updates to the Sync4 system. Sounds like a handful of people have had them lock up on them and just freeze entirely.

Designkid

Badlands
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This showed up on my Ford pass app. Nothing too in-depth
Ford Bronco First OTA Today, 9/6/21 (or was it?) 0A4D66FC-ACD0-4C28-89C3-131C03BC704D

M&M Beer

Outer Banks
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge-F-150 Supercrew
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Big brother keeping an eye on you.

Sponsored

Designkid

Badlands
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This showed up on my Ford pass app. Nothing too in-depth
Ford Bronco First OTA Today, 9/6/21 (or was it?) 0A4D66FC-ACD0-4C28-89C3-131C03BC704D
Hilariously the day after this update went through my sync screen ground to a halt on the way back from the shore, like 20-30 seconds between pushing a button and the screen reacting to it. Then it just went black. Got home and turned the car off for about 10 minutes and everything is working fine now. I guess there's some more bugs to fix now or stop making new ones.

Ricky_gibbs

Base
First Name
Ricky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mini countryman
Your Bronco Model
Base
Yeah. Said no.
Yeah I clicked close and have been getting emails about it ever since haha. You should get a discount on your monthly payment if you click yes. I mean that's why smart TVs are so cheap now should be for your car also

Reactions: R11