First pics of rear cup holders and armrest - in 4 door leather WildTrak

EvlNvrDys

Big Bend
First Name
Greg
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
I get that these are probably still pre-production :rolleyes: but is it too much to ask that someone either pull the leather/fabric tighter so a brand new seat doesn't look like it's been sat in for a 100,000 miles already? I'd hate to see these seats after 6 months of driving.

Slyder

First Name
Mike
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Subaru STi Hatchback / 2014 KTM 1290R
I came here to see the cup holders, then found this sweet little nugget. (decent picture of the upper dash pad/panel)
2586a958-c078-4202-947b-87044c6c60c7-jpeg.jpg

My quest to find out how the dash is put together is one step closer.
Now I just need to find out if the tan upper instrument panel is a pad attached to the dash frame (which I 'think' is how the Ranger dash is) or if it's actually a solid part of the whole assembly and can't be removed unless you remove the whole instrument panel assembly from the vehicle.

Fatdaddy

Wildtrak
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Torino
Clubs

Grew to really love the WT. Would love the same type of shots for the dashes and interior options for all the trims. Definitely would like a more up close view of the dash texture.

OP
Rubisquatch

Rubisquatch

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
13 10A Rubi, 14 HR Rubi, WRX, 19 Edge

Judge Rufus

Wildtrak
First Name
Wheeler
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti QX80, GMC Sierra, Mercedes SLK32 AMG,
I get that these are probably still pre-production :rolleyes: but is it too much to ask that someone either pull the leather/fabric tighter so a brand new seat doesn't look like it's been sat in for a 100,000 miles already? I'd hate to see these seats after 6 months of driving.
I agree. Too much puckering of the seat covering for a new vehicle. They need to find a better upholsterer for when they go into production mode. I'm sure the interior design wonder twins will be all over it!

Southern Girl

Wildtrak
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2013 F-150 4x4
Vehicle Showcase
These pictures make me like the Wildtrak interior. I think the dash actually looks good in these pictures. I don't think it looks like it will reflect on the windshield much. My gray dash reflects on the windshield, for that matter.

Rydfree

Badlands
First Name
Benny
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ford F-150 Supercrew 4WD King Ranch
Definitely pre-production . When I supervised a line for a Mercedes and Jeep supplier that did seats and consoles , it was the last month before production that they approved one of our processes . It's surprising that Ford lets these early pics out with all the bitchin they receive . I for one am happy to get glimpses of the Bronco , even with its pre-production flaws .

Advertisement

Advertisement