vrtical

Badlands
First Name
Doug
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Clubs

I actually like those seats if I were to go leather route.

Advertisement

Squatch

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Jeep
You joke, but I would be all over something like this.
1610420113975.jpeg
I think that I can only be that ostentatious if I have a Rolls otherwise it looks cheap. I loved the blue horse blanket interior of my '79 Bronco, though.

linbackr99

Wildtrak
First Name
Todd
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Raptor Crew
I have to say that the interior color (non) choice in the Wildtrak was my one and only issue . . . it looks far, far better in these pics than I had imagined. While I still would prefer a black dash this looks pretty good.

Thank you for the photos!

OP
Rubisquatch

Rubisquatch

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
13 10A Rubi, 14 HR Rubi, WRX, 19 Edge
OP, any chance the medium sandstone is appearing brighter with all the fluorescent lights? I know the build and price photos are not 100% accurate but sure was hoping the leather was a darker shade of sandstone.
I got the pics of BN but I’ve seen other Ford sandstone (light leather) and have it in my Edge and I think these pics pretty accurately represent the color.

Toccoa

Big Bend
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Vehicle Showcase
I used to, but it seemed like that segment moved on and the GTI stayed relatively the same. Maybe not, but I think it went stagnant and I lost interest.
I only mean the interior. VW and "compact" cars in general are all too big and tech laden to be fun anymore. Still love the plaid seats though. I might have to do something like that to my Bronco if I end up with the MGV seats. I want cloth, but Badlands sounds kinda cool. I still have time to decide, right? :LOL:

Squatch

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Jeep
I only mean the interior. VW and "compact" cars in general are all too big and tech laden to be fun anymore. Still love the plaid seats though. I might have to do something like that to my Bronco if I end up with the MGV seats. I want cloth, but Badlands sounds kinda cool. I still have time to decide, right? :LOL:
You may have until this September to decide, lol. I'm still deciding too. I like this cupholder bit as I always assumed that only the young would ever try and seat five people in a Bronco. I'm still getting a 2-door for my first one, though. I think the Wildtrak should have the 78-79 horse blanket interior ...or even flannel?

Advertisement

Advertisement