Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I actually like those seats if I were to go leather route.
Sponsored

Squatch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You joke, but I would be all over something like this.
1610420113975.jpeg
I think that I can only be that ostentatious if I have a Rolls otherwise it looks cheap. I loved the blue horse blanket interior of my '79 Bronco, though.

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I think that I can only be that ostentatious if I have a Rolls otherwise it looks cheap. I loved the blue horse blanket interior of my '79 Bronco, though.
No love for the GTI? :cry:

linbackr99

Wildtrak
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Raptor Crew
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I have to say that the interior color (non) choice in the Wildtrak was my one and only issue . . . it looks far, far better in these pics than I had imagined. While I still would prefer a black dash this looks pretty good.

Thank you for the photos!

Sponsored
OP
OP
Rubisquatch

Rubisquatch

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

OP, any chance the medium sandstone is appearing brighter with all the fluorescent lights? I know the build and price photos are not 100% accurate but sure was hoping the leather was a darker shade of sandstone.
I got the pics of BN but I’ve seen other Ford sandstone (light leather) and have it in my Edge and I think these pics pretty accurately represent the color.

Squatch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
No love for the GTI? :cry:
I used to, but it seemed like that segment moved on and the GTI stayed relatively the same. Maybe not, but I think it went stagnant and I lost interest.

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I used to, but it seemed like that segment moved on and the GTI stayed relatively the same. Maybe not, but I think it went stagnant and I lost interest.
I only mean the interior. VW and "compact" cars in general are all too big and tech laden to be fun anymore. Still love the plaid seats though. I might have to do something like that to my Bronco if I end up with the MGV seats. I want cloth, but Badlands sounds kinda cool. I still have time to decide, right? :LOL:

Squatch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I only mean the interior. VW and "compact" cars in general are all too big and tech laden to be fun anymore. Still love the plaid seats though. I might have to do something like that to my Bronco if I end up with the MGV seats. I want cloth, but Badlands sounds kinda cool. I still have time to decide, right? :LOL:
You may have until this September to decide, lol. I'm still deciding too. I like this cupholder bit as I always assumed that only the young would ever try and seat five people in a Bronco. I'm still getting a 2-door for my first one, though. I think the Wildtrak should have the 78-79 horse blanket interior ...or even flannel?

ScrunchFace

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Chunkers aren't going like that back seat :LOL:

Sponsored

Rlack75

Badlands
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I agree. Too much puckering of the seat covering for a new vehicle. They need to find a better upholsterer for when they go into production mode. I'm sure the interior design wonder twins will be all over it!
Nothing tighter than a BMW seat!
Sponsored