First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15'F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
so - picked up the Bronco today. Drove it home the half mile and put on the Raptor (Tremor) wheels. I think it looks killer. I did not use the calibration tool yet - but no TPMS warnings even without doing so.

IMG_7993.jpg
More pics when you get a chance! Looks rad. Debating this combo myself.
Sponsored

Roll Sound

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wildtrack 2DR MIC OW, 2014 KTM RC8R
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Also, it didn't throw any warnings, but does it display the 4 tires pressures properly? It looks great.

Mpatient1

Black Diamond
First Name
Mel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BD CO/MID, 2006 mustang pony package
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

so - picked up the Bronco today. Drove it home the half mile and put on the Raptor (Tremor) wheels. I think it looks killer. I did not use the calibration tool yet - but no TPMS warnings even without doing so.

IMG_7993.jpg
Awesome, having the right offset makes such a difference, hoping the aftermarket puts out a few more than are currently available! looks perfect 😍🤩

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Somebody asked for the side view - here you go

Ford Bronco First purchase for the new AMB 2 door: Ranger Raptor wheels F076B5CB-817A-4322-9DD8-C745FDE5AF67
Congrats !!!
Love the look!

I've been eyeballing the Ranger Raptor wheels for quite some time ... thanks for posting the pics.

Sponsored

stuckinohio

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 Door Badlands, MT High 2 Dr, V6 Outer Banks, Lux
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm getting my Raptor wheels installed today @Discount Tire

The tech said the 4 sensors that came with the wheel package aren't reading. Even after using the TPMS activation tool. So they qre swapping the old sensors into the new wheels.

Weird. Oh well!

peterh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep wrangler jlu 2018
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

those wheels look great! could those be coated in a polished/silver finish? if so, what's the going rate for something like that? I'm thinking they might work for me trying to keep the no poke with 34s on a Badlands

peterh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep wrangler jlu 2018
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Raptor wheels got me thinking and these look pretty good if looking for polished/silver like I am. These are for the 21 Ranger xlt - anyone happen to know if these would work? I have not been able to locate offset/bolt pattern and backspacing

Ford Bronco First purchase for the new AMB 2 door: Ranger Raptor wheels 1638228730116

peterh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep wrangler jlu 2018
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Here's mine after instal with 285/70/17 KO2's.

Ford Bronco First purchase for the new AMB 2 door: Ranger Raptor wheels 1638228730116

what's great about these wheels to me is the complete lack of poke. keeps the look more upright and vertical and not spread out and horizontal if that makes sense

Sponsored
OP
OP
johnbasler

johnbasler

Big Bend
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 BB 4d, '73 K5 Jimmy, '67 Mustang, '03 TJ Rubi
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I'm getting my Raptor wheels installed today @Discount Tire

The tech said the 4 sensors that came with the wheel package aren't reading. Even after using the TPMS activation tool. So they qre swapping the old sensors into the new wheels.

Weird. Oh well!
So what is interesting - is I never even had to re-progam my sensors when I put them on the truck. I used the new ones from the kit - and the Bronco read them without having to even use the new tool. Not sure how - but it worked just fine. I pulled the sensor from my spare for my 5th. No TPMS issues at all.

OP
OP
johnbasler

johnbasler

Big Bend
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 BB 4d, '73 K5 Jimmy, '67 Mustang, '03 TJ Rubi
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
what's great about these wheels to me is the complete lack of poke. keeps the look more upright and vertical and not spread out and horizontal if that makes sense
agreed. I like the stance and that they stay inside the wheelwell.

stuckinohio

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So what is interesting - is I never even had to re-progam my sensors when I put them on the truck. I used the new ones from the kit - and the Bronco read them without having to even use the new tool. Not sure how - but it worked just fine. I pulled the sensor from my spare for my 5th. No TPMS issues at all.
I wondered if that was the case. I thought about just having them installed on the new ones on the assumption that they would work automatically, despite Discount Tire saying they weren't able to read them. But decided against it and had them put the Raptor ones in the OBX wheels and the OBX ones in the new Raptor wheels. Basically so I didn't have to make another trip back to have them swapped!

stuckinohio

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That is why I choose these wheels. I did not want poke at all.

And I'm pretty sure someone posted a picture of the ranger wheels you showed above installed on a Bronco. Link
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...-size-tires-ford-ranger-wheels-no-lift.20733/

and the other Ranger option by @Stardust4x4 :
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/ranger-wheels-on-base-bronco.26466/#post-915639

Last edited:

Jeffola

Outer Banks
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco, 2023 Hyundai Santa-Fe, 2019 GT350
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I have a set coming off if anyone wants, 4 17x8 and one 17x8.5 I used for the spare, southeast Florida!
Sponsored