Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 Door Badlands, MT High 2 Dr, V6 Outer Banks, Lux
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
All,

TPMS question - I don't want to take the sensors out of the stock OBX wheels, and I have the set of 4 sensors that came with these Ranger Raptor wheels, so I just need another.

For some reason, I am getting wrapped up in this TPMS thing. There are a ton of different TPMS part numbers and they are all slightly different.

Do I need to find exactly the same part number TPMS sensors for the 5th wheel, or will any 315mhz sensors work with the Bronco?

Sponsored

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

All,

TPMS question - I don't want to take the sensors out of the stock OBX wheels, and I have the set of 4 sensors that came with these Ranger Raptor wheels, so I just need another.

For some reason, I am getting wrapped up in this TPMS thing. There are a ton of different TPMS part numbers and they are all slightly different.

Do I need to find exactly the same part number TPMS sensors for the 5th wheel, or will any 315mhz sensors work with the Bronco?
@flip
Any idea on this? I'll have the same question soon, lol!

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@flip
Any idea on this? I'll have the same question soon, lol!
Ford Bronco First purchase for the new AMB 2 door: Ranger Raptor wheels 1634561011401

Both are Bronco ML prefix numbers so to err on the side of caution I would say stay with the same. Probably some sort of aftermarket cat with crossover numbers out there one could check.

stuckinohio

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford Bronco First purchase for the new AMB 2 door: Ranger Raptor wheels 1634561011401

Both are Bronco ML prefix numbers so to err on the side of caution I would say stay with the same. Probably some sort of aftermarket cat with crossover numbers out there one could check.
Do you forsee any problems working with the included Ford Performance ones?

Ford Bronco First purchase for the new AMB 2 door: Ranger Raptor wheels 20211008_082806

OP
OP
johnbasler

johnbasler

Big Bend
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 BB 4d, '73 K5 Jimmy, '67 Mustang, '03 TJ Rubi
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
so - picked up the Bronco today. Drove it home the half mile and put on the Raptor (Tremor) wheels. I think it looks killer. I did not use the calibration tool yet - but no TPMS warnings even without doing so.

IMG_7993.jpg

Sponsored

Broncola

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Element, ‘75 Bronco widow
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Nice! Congrats on finally getting it!
so - picked up the Bronco today. Drove it home the half mile and put on the Raptor (Tremor) wheels. I think it looks killer. I did not use the calibration tool yet - but no TPMS warnings even without doing so.

Ford Bronco First purchase for the new AMB 2 door: Ranger Raptor wheels IMG_7993

stuckinohio

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ooooh, nice to see an antimatter Blue 2 door with these since it's pretty similar to Black! Thank you for the update.

noliveaxle

Badlands
First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 jku rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Nice! Congrats on finally getting it!
i was looking for the sticker and realized its a base. wow, very nice looking with those wheels and tires.

OP
OP
johnbasler

johnbasler

Big Bend
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 BB 4d, '73 K5 Jimmy, '67 Mustang, '03 TJ Rubi
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
i was looking for the sticker and realized its a base. wow, very nice looking with those wheels and tires.
Thanks! This is just the look I wanted and I think the base with the manual is probably the best value out there