CGI vs real life I suppose !

Advertisement

tarantularock

First Name
Paul
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 / future Bronco
Waiting to see if hardtop panels without back hardtop bonnet is an option I never used soft topson my jeeps ... just a spider shade tops .

Fordboi

First Name
Cameron
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Ford Ranchero
looks good, considering it has been under camo for 6 months!

Covfefe

Base
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 pp vert
GOD DAMN IT. Why can’t anyone make a damn top that folds flat in one motion! I dont give a damn about being able to see out my rear quarter windows. Make that part fabric if it means you can fold everything at once!

MightyAndrew

Big Bend
First Name
Andrew
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester
GOD DAMN IT. Why can’t anyone make a damn top that folds flat in one motion! I dont give a damn about being able to see out my rear quarter windows. Make that part fabric if it means you can fold everything at once!
Let's hold off judgement until we see it at work. Judging from everything else we have seen, Ford has taken a lot of time to study things that Jeep owners do not like about their Jeeps. So the doors are easier to remove and apparently so is the hard top. The soft top could be the same. We don't yet know how the railing system works or how easy it is to remove the rear quarter windows.

Let's wait and see.

SHO4CY

First Name
Noah
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford F150 Screw Fx4 3.5 EB
@laj.tuxmek and anyone else in the know, is the Bronco an aluminum body? I don't recall seeing any confirmation of steel or aluminum for body panels?

JAGSarge

Outer Banks
Staff member
First Name
'Blu'
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Former Broncos - 76, 93, 95
Vehicle Showcase
Our photographer has just spotted a Bronco prototype fully revealing for the first time the 2021 Bronco's soft top.

Yes the soft top looks to be in rough shape, but keep in mind that this is not the best presentation of the soft top as this prototype has likely lived a tough life already, likely racking up mileage and dealing with conditions that your own Bronco may never see. It's also been sitting under heavy camouflage for months/years. However, this sighting at least gives us an idea now of what to expect from the soft top Bronco.

2021 Bronco Soft Top - Bronco6G.com 1.jpg
Did it used to be fat and lose a bunch of weight or something?

Looks like G-Ma tried to tighten it up w/ her arthritic hands.....

(Sorry but a little perturbed that the 2 door comes standard w/ the hard top but I have to pay extra on a 4 door on a vehicle that I'm already paying extra for & despite already taking my reservation money I have no clue how much said hard top will cost. A builder link should have been released to those of us who plunked down $100 for the reservation)

Big Boss

Big Bend
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda6
I realize this is a mule and its probably been beat to hell, but sure as hell makes me want the hard top more

BroncoFanBoy

Base
First Name
Brandon
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan
Maybe functional for some... I think that looks horrible though

BONESTOCK

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lightning, Mach 1, Falcon
Looks like zombies prints trying to get up inside it!

Advertisement

Advertisement