Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee overland
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Spare rim looks to be different from the rest lol. I’ve never been a soft top person. I hope they offer a Bimini top on some sort. I still have the one from my Jeep lol I bet I can repurpose. ?
I like the ones on it better then the spare
Sponsored

Taargus

Badlands
First Name
Norm
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ram Power Wagon, 1980 FJ40
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco First Real Life Look at Soft Top on 2021 Bronco 21_FRD_BRO_50784_Badlands_Cyber_U725.tif

Hopefully the production top looks more like it does here than the one on the test mule.

xmod

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350, Toyo 4Runner TRD, Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I like it. Will serve as a safari top with windows and doors off. HT decision will depend on price but I can like with this.
no soft top on the 2dr......that just sucks ass!
Where was that announced? Why not on a 2 dr? That is bs. Ford you better fix that asap.

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I like the ones on it better then the spare
I honestly haven’t really cared much for any off them other than the black methods on the beefed up yellow bronco that’s all decked out!

Sponsored

BaseMod

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Frontier 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Am I the only one who thinks the test mule top has a cover over the real top? Looks like it is 3-4 inches of camo top over real top. Maybe I’m just seeing things again. I have been hitting the bourbon.

Sgt Beavis

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Raptor, 2018 Jeep Wrangler Sport S.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I wonder if Bestop is making this like they do for the Wrangler.

DUHBLOW7

Base
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JK
Your Bronco Model
Base
It seems that Ford hasn't come up with the final design for the soft top yet since there aren't any pics or information about it. I've owned Jeep Wranglers for the past 28 years, and I've worked at Ford for the same 28 years. I've also owned several Broncos in the past. I currently have my reservation in for the new Bronco. The convertible aspect of the Jeep Wrangler has always been the major draw for me to keep buying Jeeps. Since Ford is making a convertible 4 door soft top Bronco now, comparable to the Wrangler, I hope they design the soft top much better. First, it needs to be fully retractable while still remaining on the truck, not just a "sunrider" position. Second, the rear windows need to be MUCH easier to remove and install. I leave my rear windows out in the summer because they take forever to try and zip back in, which allows rain to get into the back of my Jeep. And finally, a power convertible top option would be ideal, but that is probably too much of a request. Maybe some engineering intern at Ford will see this post while they are finalizing the design and make the Bronco the "perfect storm" of the offroad world....except for the towing capacity thingy, but who really wants to pull a boat or a camper anyway when they're going on an outdoor adventure?!?? Don't answer that...

Sponsored

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

If I do go with the 4 door and don't spend extra for the hard top I sure as hell hope it looks way better than what we've seen so far. That thing is just fugly!

And I won't ignore your last statement... I want to be able to tow a little something! ?

HickoryHouse

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Kia Optima Turbo... Can it last till the Bronco comes out?!?!
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I love the idea of a rag top bronco... I hope that they can come up with something that fits a bit better than the jeep version and doesn't look as crappy as the jeep version. To me the "sunrider" position of the jeep soft top looks like an afterthought and there has to be a better way to do it than that.

There is always the thought of but the hard top and get an aftermarket soft top though...

Any idea if it would be possible to have "notch-back" style soft top like Bestop makes for the Wranglers?

BabyDoc1012

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sierra, 2019 Ascent
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I am hoping it looks better when open than the Jeep and will not some giant boot to cover it up

FLSTFI Dave

Raptor
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Grand Sport, Carbon 65, 2017 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Can’t believe Ford does not have soft top for 2 door. Makes no sense to me.

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It has to be way better than the Jeep top...that thing is unbelievably bad to put on a vehicle today...but of course they had zero competition. Hopefully Ford did a completely new design taking lessons from companies that do convertible tops really well, and adapting it to the Bronco.
Sponsored