Threads
Reaction score
Website
grangerfordextendedwarranty.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
While not a perfect predictor, I have some insight on when the first Retail Broncos might get shipped.

We have two Mannequin Broncos that 'Should' get produced before retail orders. One is estimated to be built in the week of 5/17/21 and another in the week of 5/31/21. A safe guess is that those will take 4 weeks to show up at our store, so assume the last one will arrive late June.

I'm not sure where our mannequins fall in line compared to other dealers production timeline. But guess that ours is closer to the end of the line. That puts really late June or first part of July as the start of retail order delivery.

Just thought I'd pass that along.
Sponsored

Cappy

Badlands
First Name
Cappy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

While not a perfect predictor, I have some insight on when the first Retail Broncos might get shipped.

We have two Mannequin Broncos that 'Should' get produced before retail orders. One is estimated to be built in the week of 5/17/21 and another in the week of 5/31/21. A safe guess is that those will take 4 weeks to show up at our store, so assume the last one will arrive late June.

I'm not sure where our mannequins fall in line compared to other dealers production timeline. But guess that ours is closer to the end of the line. That puts really late June or first part of July as the start of retail order delivery.

Thanks for sharing that. You guys really do go above and beyond.

dangerzone79

Black Diamond
First Name
O- -O
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond & 1972 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Is that a retail delivery assumption for your dealership only or you anticipating late June/early July nationally?

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Is that a retail delivery assumption for your dealership only or you anticipating late June/early July nationally?
I'd anticipate that being a national deal. The mannequins are supposed to all be produced first before retail units.

Southside_Ray

Base
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Will we be able to schedule time to check these out once they arrive, or more of a first come first serve thing?

Sponsored
OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Will we be able to schedule time to check these out once they arrive, or more of a first come first serve thing?
We'll post up as soon as we get them and I'm sure we'll be able to accommodate whoever wants to swing out and take a look.

I saw another dealership's post that there's will be built the week of May 3rd, so I wouldn't think we'd have the first ones out, but weird things can happen with shipping.

HotdogThud

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mk6 gti, '21 MoarDoor
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Given that today's the day for things to all close up so those retail orders can start getting made, do you have any insight on final conversion numbers and orders that got bumped to MY22? Not sure what kind of visibility a dealership might be able to pull off on that front.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Given that today's the day for things to all close up so those retail orders can start getting made, do you have any insight on final conversion numbers and orders that got bumped to MY22? Not sure what kind of visibility a dealership might be able to pull off on that front.

No, dealers as a whole are great at procrastinaation. So There won't be much information until later.

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The update below was posted yesterday on another thread [bolding added by me]...

Just got the 24 hours to go email from the zone rep, national is up to 57%. Our zone (small dealers) is at 76%. So my hopes of doubling my allocation are diminishing, still expecting to gain some though.

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

No, dealers as a whole are great at procrastinaation. So There won't be much information until later.
????

Really was hoping to find a Julia Roberts gif so you'll have to settle for Bill Murray.

ColoradoGuy

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 4DR Badlands and a couple of Acuras
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks Zach!

I was slightly hopeful our deliveries would start in June but didn't expect it. Appreciate the insight!

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

This will probably be good news to some.

I was overly optimistic that the timeline would be moved up, and that my vision of taking my new Bronco on vacation in June would miraculously come true. Thanks for killing that dream☹.

Ford Bronco First Retail Orders Bronco Delivery Timing: Late June - Early July Possibly BB8C1D34-702B-4F45-8055-29AE344A1EC7
I'm hoping to take mine in September I feel you! Fingers crossed for us both! 🤞🤞
Sponsored