First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Subaru Crosstrek
Your Bronco Model
Base
Drove a 2018 4 door Jeep Wrangler Sport today. As most manufacturers have, they've come a long ways in daily driver comfort and quietness. I last drove a 2 door in the late 1990s. If you haven't driven a Jeep Wrangler in years I suggest you do. Pretty good experience and I'm looking forward to getting a Bronco.

I didn't expect the 4 door to be on the smaller side. For some reason they just seem bigger on the road to me. It's about the perfect size for my family and my hauling uses, don't get me wrong. Wife should be happy about this.

The V6 has 15 more horsepower and about 40 less torque but I'd have to look at gearing to say more, but it's adequate to daily drive for me.

The stock ride height will be fine for me. I thought I'd want a bit of a lift but for loading in the rear with heavy objects and getting my dogs up in it I'll stay stock.

My current vehicle is a 2019 Subaru Crosstrek 6-spd. Likely getting a no frills 4 door Big Bend 6-spd.
Sponsored

Trilifter7

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 F-150, 2022 Badlands 7MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Drive a 2020 or 2021. We went out last week and drove 4 new wrangler 4 doors and were very impressed overall but made us even more excited about the Bronco. We drove 3 manual Jeeps and 1 auto and liked the manual driving experience in the Jeep much more. we Drove a 2017 manual 4 door as well and it was almost Night and day difference in how it felt compared to the 2021’s. The Bronco is going to be a lot of fun!!