First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco - BL SAS MT LUX SOFT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Save yourself some washes - touchless and otherwise. Spray this on and most grime just slides off with some detailer juice touchup. Best $13 you can spend to need fewer, easier washes. Or spend $2000 on full ceramic treatment. Not my thing, but you do you.

Ford Bronco First-time Carwash for OBX Soft-Top 1649078619514
Sponsored

Bronco cat

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘20 Explorer ST, ‘19 GT350, ‘21 Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

First of all automotive clear coats are extremely strong a durable especially vs lacquer that was used decades ago. Those finishes were highly susceptible to swirl marks and the car wash brushes and soaps were extremely damaging. If you use a brush car wash I would just be wary of the Maintanence that is done to you keep it, which most of us can tell how well they are maintained. To be honest the most damaging thing I have seen is the wheel brushes. Everyone on here screaming about swirl marks is a chicken little. All cars regardless of how safe you are washing (even by hand) will get some scratches. Keeping wax on them and making sure you presoak are the most important things to do. I am very picky about my paint finish but still use brushes car washes. I would never use one that looks to be poorly maintained though.