First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What, a ruler for scale? Not buying it. Need a pineapple for accuracy.
Sponsored

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks for the pictures and details. Too bad they didnā€™t know about the 12v outlet in the cargo area!

530Squatch

Badlands
First Name
Nicholas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 HD Silverado Duramax Turbo Diesel
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@mattrb87 excellent review- I saw these same beauts last month. If you're going to see them again, I'd be curious to ask how easy (or hard) it is to remove the back seats entirely. I am wondering if that is something akin to bolt-on, bolt-off or something more intrusive like dealing with welds.

Sponsored

mmorgan

Big Bend
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC JImmy
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

1622128782665.png

This photo makes me wonder if you could open the doors with the mirrors folded in? Don't recall anyone commenting on this.

Cousin Eddie

Badlands
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cadillac
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
There is just something classically beautiful about the BDā€™s steelies..

tatud4life

Base
First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 Toyota Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Base
I have one favor to ask from someone that is able to take some pictures of the big Bronco. My dealer isn't getting their Bronco until late June. Can someone please get a picture of the bottle opener in the back please? I just want to make sure that they are actually putting it in the Bronco.

BroncMO

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

12" screen isn't just paying thousands more for a only a bigger screen - it is an entire package that comes with the 360 degree cameras, which is one of the key, revolutionary, and differentiating features of the Bronco that cannot be added in the aftermarket. That, and the space in the instrument panel was clearly designed for the 12" screen with that thick plastic bezel around the 8".

Sponsored

CrownCityMisfit

Black Diamond
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Focus, Crosstrek
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
12" screen isn't just paying thousands more for a only a bigger screen - it is an entire package that comes with the 360 degree cameras, which is one of the key, revolutionary, and differentiating features of the Bronco that cannot be added in the aftermarket. That, and the space in the instrument panel was clearly designed for the 12" screen with that thick plastic bezel around the 8".
Yeah that 8" screen bezel is awful, with some seriously lazy design details to fill in the space. But still, I'm not sacrificing the 7-speed manual for the 12" screen and cameras. In a perfect world I'd get both. Not in the cards this time around.

Last edited:

CKXVII

Outer Banks
First Name
CK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

If this was the only pic w/ the storage bags, Iā€™d know it was the OBX because BD apparently isnā€™t allowed to store doors on-board. šŸ˜”šŸ˜­
Ford Bronco First Time Seeing Bronco & VIN!!! [Tons of Measurement Pics & Videos] 32574A63-8CBC-4776-BB0F-507C817B1653

Broncodave

Black Diamond
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Challenger/Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

OP
OP

mattrb87

Big Bend
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Prius
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
If this was the only pic w/ the storage bags, Iā€™d know it was the OBX because BD apparently isnā€™t allowed to store doors on-board. šŸ˜”šŸ˜­
Ford Bronco First Time Seeing Bronco & VIN!!! [Tons of Measurement Pics & Videos] 32574A63-8CBC-4776-BB0F-507C817B1653
Why wouldnā€™t every 4Dr trim be able to store the doors in the cargo? The bags attach to the floor tie downs and hooks on the steel bars which every vehicle has. But you are correct that was the OBX

OP
OP

mattrb87

Big Bend
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Prius
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I have one favor to ask from someone that is able to take some pictures of the big Bronco. My dealer isn't getting their Bronco until late June. Can someone please get a picture of the bottle opener in the back please? I just want to make sure that they are actually putting it in the Bronco.
I did not get a picture of the bottle opener but I know it was on the vehicles there. Itā€™s not that they put a bottle opener on the vehicle. Itā€™s just an opening in the left rear cargo bar design to remove bottle caps. Every bronco (big bronco and sport) will have one
Sponsored