First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Prius
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
@mattrb87 excellent review- I saw these same beauts last month. If you're going to see them again, I'd be curious to ask how easy (or hard) it is to remove the back seats entirely. I am wondering if that is something akin to bolt-on, bolt-off or something more intrusive like dealing with welds.
I skipped day 3 of the event, went to previous 2, so didnā€™t get a chance to ask sorry but good question. Although Iā€™m not sure how level the floor would be if the back seats were able to be removed since there is already that slight bump between the seats and cargo area when folded down
Sponsored

530Squatch

Badlands
First Name
Nicholas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 HD Silverado Duramax Turbo Diesel
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I skipped day 3 of the event, went to previous 2, so didnā€™t get a chance to ask sorry but good question. Although Iā€™m not sure how level the floor would be if the back seats were able to be removed since there is already that slight bump between the seats and cargo area when folded down
@mattrb87 No worries man. Yeah I was looking for a quick-and-dirty Hail Mary to try to get somewhat comfy sleeping in the 4dr without something crazy having to be added. That 4"-5" lip is a rascal still yet to be figured out. Thanks anyhow!

CKXVII

Outer Banks
First Name
CK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Why wouldnā€™t every 4Dr trim be able to store the doors in the cargo? The bags attach to the floor tie downs and hooks on the steel bars which every vehicle has. But you are correct that was the OBX
Iā€™m sure itā€™ll be available for BD at some point, but for now, itā€™s not an option on B&P. šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø

Also, my comment was more of a snarky swipe at this blunder.

tatud4life

Base
First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 Toyota Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Base
I did not get a picture of the bottle opener but I know it was on the vehicles there. Itā€™s not that they put a bottle opener on the vehicle. Itā€™s just an opening in the left rear cargo bar design to remove bottle caps. Every bronco (big bronco and sport) will have one

Thank you very much buddy!

Sponsored
OP
OP

mattrb87

Big Bend
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Prius
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Same here. Dealer called. I Have July 19 build and vin#. I was #24 and jumped to #6 after changing to a 2.3L and removing towing pkg. Big Bend, mid , mic.
excellent congrats! I told my dealer to add the cargo door storage bags and I see them listed on all my vehicle accessories under my VIN! the build and price was only allowing to add them with hardtop but they were able to bypass that so I'm happy my big bend will be ready to right out of the box!

OP
OP

mattrb87

Big Bend
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Prius
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Iā€™m sure itā€™ll be available for BD at some point, but for now, itā€™s not an option on B&P. šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø

Also, my comment was more of a snarky swipe at this blunder.
I noticed it was only allowing the on board storage bags with hardtop on my big bend with soft top on the build and price, but I told my dealer to add them if possible and I see them listed under my vehicle accessories with my VIN. so maybe ask your dealer if they can bypass that B&P blunder.....if that was the issue you were having as well.

bryan8252

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F150 Screw
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Ford Bronco First Time Seeing Bronco & VIN!!! [Tons of Measurement Pics & Videos] 1622299564041

Thanks for the write up and all the great pictures. What is this?

Peter Gosenya

Badlands
First Name
Gabe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

As far as the 12V port is concerned, on the F150 you can adjust the on time in forscan up to an hour after ignition off. It was a few years ago when I adjusted mine, I donā€™t think you could go any longer than that but I could be wrong.

Sponsored

BroncMO

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

RonM0710

Big Bend
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Edge; Suz. XL7
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
If this was the only pic w/ the storage bags, Iā€™d know it was the OBX because BD apparently isnā€™t allowed to store doors on-board. šŸ˜”šŸ˜­
Ford Bronco First Time Seeing Bronco & VIN!!! [Tons of Measurement Pics & Videos] 1622299564041
I believe that may be a B&P glitch. Contact your sales manager and have him to add ā€œ87Dā€ to your build.
Sponsored