Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

To me the fact that they’re even trying to do the rubicon is all I need to see. As has been discussed ad nauseum, the wrangler will be better in the rocks just due to the SFA. But If Bronco can at least keep up that’s all I need to see.

The rubicon is probably a harder trail than 95% of Bronco owners will ever attempt.
A stock Rubicon never makes that climb. Period.

Parker

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gr Che Overland, Corvette, Tahoe, 46 Chevy 2ton
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
There are no vinyl or leather seats with cloth inserts.
These are Badlands models as the grill shows.
Badlands only have a choice of solid vinyl or leather seats. There are no ventilation holes and no cloth inserts in either the vinyl or leather seats.
Only the Base, Big Bend, Outer Banks and Wildtrak have the option to get solid cloth seats.

No Ventilation or Cloth Inserts = Swamp Rash

Ford Bronco First Videos of 2021 Ford Bronco on Rubicon Trail (+ More Pics) download

Ford Bronco First Videos of 2021 Ford Bronco on Rubicon Trail (+ More Pics) download
Sheepskin, good all year

Sponsored

Darforce

Black Diamond
First Name
Darlene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru crosstrek/ Mazda miata
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Did anyone else notice not even the test driver likes the UN-ventilated Bronco seats as it looks like they put a mesh type seat cover on?

When they get Texas or Florida for humidity and heat testing, they will not be happy campers.

I have every intention of making old skool plaid seat covers. I want vinyl for ease of cleaning but they’ll be freezing in the winter and slippery in the summer

AK SNO RIDER

First Edition
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT350, '04 6.0, '76 High Boy
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Wonder if Bestop is building the soft tops for Ford. Looks just like the Supertop Ultra they make for Jeeps.

Ford Bronco First Videos of 2021 Ford Bronco on Rubicon Trail (+ More Pics) 20200410_222710
Ford Bronco First Videos of 2021 Ford Bronco on Rubicon Trail (+ More Pics) bestop-jl-supertop-ultra-25 (1)
Ford Bronco First Videos of 2021 Ford Bronco on Rubicon Trail (+ More Pics) supertop-ultra-jl-modes

Shirt8u1

Wildtrak
First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-250
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Did anyone else notice not even the test driver likes the UN-ventilated Bronco seats as it looks like they put a mesh type seat cover on?

When they get Texas or Florida for humidity and heat testing, they will not be happy campers.

Ford Bronco First Videos of 2021 Ford Bronco on Rubicon Trail (+ More Pics) supertop-ultra-jl-modes
And throw Tennessee in the mix of Hot humid ass states..
We need cooled seat..
This aint Michigan.
They do have a clue what it like to live in the South..
????

Sponsored

UncleBuck

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ranger XLT 4.0L - 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

A stock Rubicon never makes that climb. Period.
I’m not too familiar with all the obstacles on this trail. Is that true? To me it looked like this Bronco could have made it with a little more grip on the stone and aired down tires. I was happy with the articulation we saw in the video. I’m excited for the rig!!

TOWMA8R

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ECOBOOST F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

Ford Bronco First Videos of 2021 Ford Bronco on Rubicon Trail (+ More Pics) a2021 Bronco Offroading Rubicon Trail 2

From someone who has done tier fair share of the Rubicon and rock crawling in general, WTH is with not airing down the tires! From the photo's and video, those tires are way too inflated!

But thumbs up, they completed it!

TOWMA8R

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ECOBOOST F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I’m not too familiar with all the obstacles on this trail. Is that true? To me it looked like this Bronco could have made it with a little more grip on the stone and aired down tires. I was happy with the articulation we saw in the video. I’m excited for the rig!!
Agreed,been over that section many times, air down and they make it.

And I have witnessed stock Rubicon Jeeps make it aired down with good spotters. Its a challenge, but it has been done
Sponsored