Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
The look is fun on Bronco and having a full panel will enhance the appearance of the "power bulge" that tells all people this has a sub-3 liter engine with ultimate power inside.

If there were corresponding vents in the actual hood to make these functional in any way that would be awesome!

For reference, what actual louvers look like: (and yes, totally pointless on a any car which doesn't have an enclosed engine bay, regardless of the beautiful flathead V8)
Ford Bronco First view of hood scoop accessory option on 2021 Bronco (+ door moldings) images[1]

And a modern interpretation of vented metal panels: stick-on plastic
Ford Bronco First view of hood scoop accessory option on 2021 Bronco (+ door moldings) putco-chrome-side-fender-vents3

We have a metal press and dyes for louvering metal in our garage, I might try to mock some patch panels in that work with the frame of the Bronco hood just to give an idea of what would be possible using old-school techniques and no double-sided tape.

MyATV

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Ford Bronco First view of hood scoop accessory option on 2021 Bronco (+ door moldings) 1615663492864

Sponsored

HotdogThud

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mk6 gti, '21 MoarDoor
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

The look is fun on Bronco and having a full panel will enhance the appearance of the "power bulge" that tells all people this has a sub-3 liter engine with ultimate power inside.

If there were corresponding vents in the actual hood to make these functional in any way that would be awesome!

For reference, what actual louvers look like: (and yes, totally pointless on a any car which doesn't have an enclosed engine bay, regardless of the beautiful flathead V8)
Ford Bronco First view of hood scoop accessory option on 2021 Bronco (+ door moldings) 1615663492864

And a modern interpretation of vented metal panels: stick-on plastic

We have a metal press and dyes for louvering metal in our garage, I might try to mock some patch panels in that work with the frame of the Bronco hood just to give an idea of what would be possible using old-school techniques and no double-sided tape.
The only hood bulge I've ever just seen and had to have:

Ford Bronco First view of hood scoop accessory option on 2021 Bronco (+ door moldings) 1615663831607

Kinda with you tho, if it doesn't serve some kind of purpose on the car, I'm not a big fan of it. Putting stuff on the hood that doesn't matter reminds me of the pseudo hood scoops on Tacomas and 4runners from a few years ago.

jaspercasidino

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Itโ€™s got the door molding, hood molding and looks to have additional wheel well moldings. Three strikes! Youโ€™re out!!!

UncleBuck

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ranger XLT 4.0L - 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If I put anything on the hood of my badlands it will be a decal like what's on the wildtrak.

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
The only hood bulge I've ever just seen and had to have:

Ford Bronco First view of hood scoop accessory option on 2021 Bronco (+ door moldings) 1615663831607

Kinda with you tho, if it doesn't serve some kind of purpose on the car, I'm not a big fan of it. Putting stuff on the hood that doesn't matter reminds me of the pseudo hood scoops on Tacomas and 4runners from a few years ago.
Still the most original and functional power bulge ever known to man....

Sponsored

ROKBRNC

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 LJ on tons, 1970 Bronco, 2019 Tacoma TRD
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Iโ€™m starting to think that the people that design this crap weโ€™ve been seeing and the ones that actually buy it or thinks it cool must be the same people that thought curb feelers, stick-on portholes and wiper deflectors were cool back in the 90โ€™s as well.
Ford Bronco First view of hood scoop accessory option on 2021 Bronco (+ door moldings) 0BFB3336-662E-4FB4-9059-E8D3C7821357
Ford Bronco First view of hood scoop accessory option on 2021 Bronco (+ door moldings) BA024CB0-15BC-43C3-AAEA-01B21A1C153F
Ford Bronco First view of hood scoop accessory option on 2021 Bronco (+ door moldings) 16BC9E7A-9824-49B7-9238-F4946EB99361

hellahella

Badlands
First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This might help in reducing glare from the lights too!

BRBUSTER72

Black Diamond
First Name
DAVE
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 XTERRA '16 SUPER DUTY '18 EQUINOX DIESEL
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Maybe a Torino hood scoop like my '72 Bronco had from the factory would fit. Non functional but sure looked cool. Also got lots of questions about the hood sight off a JD tractor that i put on it to cover a ding over the radiator.

Thane

Badlands
First Name
Thane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
10 FJ Cruiser, 21 JLURXR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I love all the bling, tape on plastics, let's you know a lot about who's in the car and where their priorities lie...

bbostic5

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 4Runner, '08 Civic, Waiting on a 2DR Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Is this functional? If not, thatโ€™s extremely cheesy. If it is functional, itโ€™s still tacky.
Sponsored