First Week of May Notices (estimated build date) being sent this week?

myrealname123

Badlands
First Name
Trent
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Edge Sport 2.7L EB
Meanwhile I emailed my dealer for only the third time in a month to follow-up for the third time on my request for a copy of my order. Why can’t I get it?

I saw another dealer comment in a thread earlier that he was inundated with requests for DORAs. How is that unreasonable? Taking our orders so far is the only thing the dealer is responsible for in this process. How does it take more than 30 seconds to email me a copy?
They had the ability to email you right from the ordering system. While I was sitting there changing my order they emailed me a preview to make sure it was correct before they hit submit.

Added screeenshot of the email.

Screenshot_20210503-135346_Outlook.jpg

Advertisement

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Renegade
Meanwhile I emailed my dealer for only the third time in a month to follow-up for the third time on my request for a copy of my order. Why can’t I get it?

I saw another dealer comment in a thread earlier that he was inundated with requests for DORAs. How is that unreasonable? Taking our orders so far is the only thing the dealer is responsible for in this process. How does it take more than 30 seconds to email me a copy?
It's not like they have a lot of inventory to try and move thanks to the chip shortage.

gjennings12

Wildtrak
First Name
Grayson
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
If you change your order, does that push your order date back? Will it delay anything?

NotApplicable

First Edition
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL Unlimited, 2020 Tesla Model Y
They had the ability to email you right from the ordering system. While I was sitting there changing my order they emailed me a preview to make sure it was correct before they hit submit.

Added screeenshot of the email.

Screenshot_20210503-135346_Outlook.jpg
There are people that work at dealerships on this forum who posted the other day that they intentionally try to prevent the customer seeing a DORA because then “they ask more questions.” What a service.

Advertisement

BuiltRight

Advertisement