First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You Sir are a horrible person. You will be my first victim as I drive south from Cheyenne in my Sasquatch Bronco and drive over your little Bronco, reminiscent of the original “Bigfoot” in some kind of real world monster truck competition......leaving you in a tangled, twisted heap along I-25.
That is, if my Sasquatch Bronco is ever a reality and not as illusive as the original Sasquatch due to commodity shortages.
I say ‘my,’ but what I really mean by that is my wife’s Bronco lol. I drive a Challenger and I can just run away.
Sponsored

DryYourTears

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Defender, 51 Ford F1, motorcycles
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I don't know man, would you regret doing that? Is SAS worth the wait? Don't do anything drastic, don't cut items just to get it earlier. But that's me. Patience is key.
Yeah, everyone who ordered SAS should stick with SAS. I'd hate for my non-SAS Badlands to get pushed back in the order. ;)

Razorback

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Are they maybe pulling based on geographical locations for shipping purposes as well?

Bronco wannabe

Base
First Name
Bro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
fords
Your Bronco Model
Base
Did you have this happen last week, where people who were previewed were not scheduled?
No, didn't happen last week, but we knew what all was getting scheduled then for the most part...priority orders, FE, etc...This is the first week of all other retail orders.

Gloff

Big Bend
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.serramonteford.com
Vehicle(s)
'21 Ford Bronco Big Bend, '03 BMW Z4
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

For those who haven't seen, Ford is planning on running their scheduling cadence as follows:

1st Week of Scheduling - First Edition Scheduling
2nd Week of Scheduling - Non First Edition Scheduling
Remaining Weeks - Clean up of Non FE Scheduling (schedules those that didn't get a schedule date in week 2)

This cadence will repeat on a monthly basis. Last week (April 11th-17th) was the run of First Editions. We had allocation for 1 (we have over 50 reservations for FE) and it was our first timestamp that was scheduled. This week we have 25 Non-FEs that are Previewing for scheduling. They started to preview this morning, but this should give you a good sample size of what is/will schedule and where the restrictions are for the first month. This can/will change on a monthly basis. This is just what is scheduling for the first run. It should give you a good idea on bottlenecks.

Out of our 25 Previews:

Trim
10 Badlands
6 Black Diamond
4 Outer Banks
3 Big Bend
2 Base

Engine
2.3 - 5
2.7 -20

Transmission
7 Speed - 2
10 Speed - 23

Doors
2 Door - 8
4 Door - 17

Equipment Group
334A - 1
333A - 3
332A - 4
331A - 1
322A - 5
321A - 1
314A - 2
313A - 1
312A - 1
222A - 3
101A - 2

Sasquatch - 1

Lux Package - 3

This is similar to what we had previewing. Lots of Black Diamonds, we also had a couple outliers that previewed that I didn't expect to be that early (both Soft Top Black Diamonds). @Zach@Granger you might want to check how many of these are soft top.

Sponsored

WyoBronc

Wildtrak
First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger, 2021 Bronco BB, 2006 Saturn Vue
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I say ‘my,’ but what I really mean by that is my wife’s Bronco lol. I drive a Challenger and I can just run away.
Well, my apologies in advance to your lovely wife for crushing her future Bronco.......and as for you and your Challenger, I’ll bide my time till the snow returns next winter.

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Are they maybe pulling based on geographical locations for shipping purposes as well?
Im not super knowledgeable but I’ve never seen that done. They build them and then they hold them for transport once built usually.

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well, my apologies in advance to your lovely wife for crushing her future Bronco.......and as for you and your Challenger, I’ll bide my time till the snow returns next winter.
Lol I know her quite well and I can safely say you won’t make it to next winter if that’s the case 😂 But yeah, that car can’t get traction on 3 snow flakes, just spins.

Big Island Bronco ?♂️

First Edition
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XJ Cherokee, 1971 Z28 R/S
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

That's an awesome lineup right there! :love:
FORD had an excellent display that year. God willing if I get my bronco before August 21 the day of the Woodward dream cruise I will be out there hopefully in a large pack of other bronco owners 😉

dingle87

Black Diamond
First Name
Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Speaking only for myself here, but I’ve never assumed that First Edition is first built. I’ve just referenced my FE reservation to indicate an early time stamp. However, after seeing some more stats and some of the “triggered” responses to my posts, I now see that what I thought I was saying isn’t in line with those stats or how some others are interpreting my posts.
And just like you, there are early time stamps, from every other model, not being scheduled for various reasons. It's just the way it is.

A poster earlier here or in another thread made a post about how Ford and manufacturers in general schedule builds. It was interesting to read. Here it is if you missed it.

Post#178 - Buffalo Bronco

Sponsored

Gloff

Big Bend
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.serramonteford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Im not super knowledgeable but I’ve never seen that done. They build them and then they hold them for transport once built usually.
Location plays a factor in build timing, but I don't think it's that big of a deal. As I've said from the beginning, commodities dictate the largest percentage of timing.

We're really early in the process, but it seems like Soft Top and a basic trim will get you scheduled faster (for Four Door anyway)

Brianstrange

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66 EB , 67 Stang, 77 GMC Motorhome, A6 3.0T, W211
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

ccameron511

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This is similar to what we had previewing. Lots of Black Diamonds, we also had a couple outliers that previewed that I didn't expect to be that early (both Soft Top Black Diamonds). @Zach@Granger you might want to check how many of these are soft top.
@Gloff are any of Serramonte's previews MIC tops?

Sighlense

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - 2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
1 SAS and no Wildtrack.... oh dear!!!!
Oh well. I am a 7/15 reservation and i'm not expecting to make the cut. I am ok with it though, as i may have a choice of better colors and a white or gloss black mod top.

Gloff

Big Bend
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.serramonteford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Dealers prioritized retail units as P2 I'm a P10
Dealers can't prioritize down to 02, that's FMC. Our highest priority is 10, but that doesn't matter anyway as Ford is overriding the Priority in favor of the timestamp.
Sponsored