dwbronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150 King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Sure, but that could either be because they aren't absolutely prioritizing FE, or could be because they ran out of FE parts for the month and have to wait for them to be replenished.
Or because First Edition means top-of-the-line, rather than first built. At least, that is how I have always seen it.
Sponsored

Tippster

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi TT, Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No, that's next week. This week it is selected by the Moon's gravitational pull or tidal force as it is also commonly referred to.
Screen Shot 2021-04-19 at 12.04.49 PM.png

FishKzor

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm still operating with the understanding we shouldn't even be having these conversations yet, because all of this was supposed to start in mid-May. So if Ford is truly running a month ahead of schedule, then it seems in theory all of us will getting our trucks a month earlier than we normally would have, under the previous timeline.

1975U15

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F-350 SD, 1975 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Sasquatch is already a constrained item? Holy geez it's going to be a long summer. 😩
My hope is they’re choosing to build non SAS orders outside of FE to build a bunch of higher margined Wildtraks next. 🤞

Sponsored

footsteps

First Edition
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cherokee XJ, Defender 90
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

What's your time stamp?
how do you determine your time stamp? I reserved an FE on July 13, but I don't believe I have seem an actual time stamp

Rivers90

Base
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
xterra mx5
Your Bronco Model
Base
What colors are being built? In jeep scheduling they can only do a few colors at once so color plays a part in what day yours is built. They rotate through the colors so it would not be a delay of more then a few days but it does play a part for the wrangler.

Dro

Wildtrak
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4 Door Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Zero Wildtraks as part of the bunch?! Who would've thought I'd have to look for short-term leases with a first-hour reservation :LOL:

Sponsored

Scott1911

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 Door BadSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

A cousin of a friend of a co-worker told me that the Wildtrak badges were a commodity item. August delivery on the badges.

Razorback

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We'll here's how I'm waiting... My MKX lease was up so I let it expire figured I would drive my son's car that's converting to the Bronco (Loved that boy!) In the mean time we buy my wife a '21 Pallisade Calligraphy trim and she goes down to Austin this past weekend. Looks like this now (Haven't even made the first payment)

IMG_20210417_133108.jpg

Boxer4

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TRUCK
Your Bronco Model
Base
Ford regional manager told us not to place much weight on today's preview. Said the scheduler was doing all kinds of wonky things and they were aware of it. As I mentioned before, the Thursday preview is the one that matters.
Does "the scheduler " have a Venmo account ?

AtomJester

Big Bend
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1988 Ford Bronco ii
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

how do you determine your time stamp? I reserved an FE on July 13, but I don't believe I have seem an actual time stamp
I did the right click and inspect trick on the Ford "my reservations" page there is another thread about it
Sponsored