Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F150 Lariot
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

imagine thinking ordering a first edition meant your vehicle would be built FIRST. They’re dedicating an entire week to building a trim of 7000 units. What more do you want?
First Edition doesn't mean "First Built" ...Its a limited edition of the new Bronco. Next year the "Warthog" will be the new "First Edition" model. Each year there will be a limited edition model where Ford will charge you substantially more.

KANE COUNTY ILLINOIS

Big Bend
First Name
SAL
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC YUKON
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Hey!! I received an email from FordBronco/Granger this morning saying my order was being previewed, tilted "URGENT-Bronco Order"! At first I thought it was an email offering Ford points, but after re-reading it, I realized my "Golden Ticket" MAY have arrived. It said that I COULD be receiving a VIN in "2 days."

The first part of the email seemed like it came from Ford, and the second half from Grangers. The second half was from Sean Masters who requested a $500 deposit, a final review of my order, that Jay from Parts would be calling me, a photo of my DL for the title, and how I would be picking up the Bronco.

I ordered a VB Big Bend, 4DR, auto, Mid package, MIC, Signature LEDs, with a timestamp of 07/13 @ 1159pm!

I thought I read that another Chicagoland order was processed last week!

I would have posted earlier but with current events, we were mandated to work a double-shift tonight, so I haven't had a chance to let this sink in! I'm just hoping that my preview results in a VIN!

Also, this Saturday I get see the Bronco in person at the Villa Park (Oak Brook Terrace) event!

Mybbackpacker

Badlands
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 FJ cruiser (just sold), 18 F150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This! I’m getting a SAS BL with 2.7 auto for the 4.7 gearing and plan to put 35” Trail Grapplers on it ASAP. So I hope having SAS isn’t delayed for the tires I could really care less about anyway!
Me too. That would really suck if that was the only issue.

jonwithanelcamino

Black Diamond
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
El Camino
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Hey!! I received an email from FordBronco/Granger this morning saying my order was being previewed, tilted "URGENT-Bronco Order"! At first I thought it was an email offering Ford points, but after re-reading it, I realized my "Golden Ticket" MAY have arrived. It said that I COULD be receiving a VIN in "2 days."

The first part of the email seemed like it came from Ford, and the second half from Grangers. The second half was from Sean Masters who requested a $500 deposit, a final review of my order, that Jay from Parts would be calling me, a photo of my DL for the title, and how I would be picking up the Bronco.

I ordered a VB Big Bend, 4DR, auto, Mid package, MIC, Signature LEDs, with a timestamp of 07/13 @ 1159pm!

I thought I read that another Chicagoland order was processed last week!

I would have posted earlier but with current events, we were mandated to work a double-shift tonight, so I haven't had a chance to let this sink in! I'm just hoping that my preview results in a VIN!

Also, this Saturday I get see the Bronco in person at the Villa Park (Oak Brook Terrace) event!
Don’t say golden ticket. Folks may assume you got a priority slot . :) and get all butt hurt

Either way this is good news

Sponsored

hellahella

Badlands
First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thought I'd share what my dEaLeR JuSt tOLd mE

- Last week, 2 of their mannequins (including 1 Wildtrack) have been scheduled along with 2 of their FE's ordered.
- They had to convert all of their FE's to the MIC top (or every late availability options) because he said they won’t build FE for ‘22 so he can’t even set the Priority code to 99
- He says they’re allocated 75 Broncos and that my 2dr 2.3 BL with Mid package should be up there (04/22 reservation)

I know, I know.. just thought I’d share that because i thought the FE story was interesting 🤔

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Kniven3

Wildtrak
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I get no love from Peoria Ford in AZ Still waiting on an email sent 6 days ago.

nd2002

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 BMW M2, '18 Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You will be pleased with your decision .........until you see my Sasquatched BL in your rear view mirror, closing on you like a Big beautiful AMB greyhound, and your are forced to look up at me as I blow by you, relegating you to the slow lane as my Twin Turbo 2.7 L Bronco is but a blur, as I fly by you...........pulling a trailer. You’ll mash the accelerator on your short, horsepower challenged 4 banger, but to no avail. And it’s at that precise moment That point you’ll realize.......decisions were made. 🙂 all in good fun.
...until you approach a stoplight... you see a much bigger vehicle pull up next to you.... its green paint made extra lustrous by the factory PPF, winch tucked in neatly under the bumper.... the sun blinding you with its reflection from the white top... pulling a boat, roof rack over all 4 doors adorned with all the Ford Licensed Accessories...

You look over... its a warthog with that weird cowboy kid from some of the sneak peek videos playing his awful country music.... the last thing you remember before he blasts past you in his 500hp 3.5TT is the face he makes at you....

And it’s at that precise moment That point you’ll realize.......decisions were made 😉

Old Hound

Wildtrak
First Name
Nelson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

W
For those who haven't seen, Ford is planning on running their scheduling cadence as follows:

1st Week of Scheduling - First Edition Scheduling
2nd Week of Scheduling - Non First Edition Scheduling
Remaining Weeks - Clean up of Non FE Scheduling (schedules those that didn't get a schedule date in week 2)

This cadence will repeat on a monthly basis. Last week (April 11th-17th) was the run of First Editions. We had allocation for 1 (we have over 50 reservations for FE) and it was our first timestamp that was scheduled. This week we have 25 Non-FEs that are Previewing for scheduling. They started to preview this morning, but this should give you a good sample size of what is/will schedule and where the restrictions are for the first month. This can/will change on a monthly basis. This is just what is scheduling for the first run. It should give you a good idea on bottlenecks.

Out of our 25 Previews:

Trim
10 Badlands
6 Black Diamond
4 Outer Banks
3 Big Bend
2 Base

Engine
2.3 - 5
2.7 -20

Transmission
7 Speed - 2
10 Speed - 23

Doors
2 Door - 8
4 Door - 17

Equipment Group
334A - 1
333A - 3
332A - 4
331A - 1
322A - 5
321A - 1
314A - 2
313A - 1
312A - 1
222A - 3
101A - 2

Sasquatch - 1

Lux Package - 3
What no WILDTRAK ?

Sponsored

Old Hound

Wildtrak
First Name
Nelson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

W
For those who haven't seen, Ford is planning on running their scheduling cadence as follows:

Remaining Weeks - Clean up of Non FE Scheduling (schedules those that didn't get a schedule date in week 2)

This cadence will repeat on a monthly basis. Last week (April 11th-17th) was the run of First Editions. We had allocation for 1 (we have over 50 reservations for FE) and it was our first timestamp that was scheduled. This week we have 25 Non-FEs that are Previewing for scheduling. They started to preview this morning, but this should give you a good sample size of what is/will schedule and where the restrictions are for the first month. This can/will change on a monthly basis. This is just what is scheduling for the first run. It should give you a good idea on bottlenecks.

Out of our 25 Previews:

Trim
10 Badlands
6 Black Diamond
4 Outer Banks
3 Big Bend
2 Base

Engine
2.3 - 5
2.7 -20

Transmission
7 Speed - 2
10 Speed - 23

Doors
2 Door - 8
4 Door - 17

Equipment Group
334A - 1
333A - 3
332A - 4
331A - 1
322A - 5
321A - 1
314A - 2
313A - 1
312A - 1
222A - 3
101A - 2

Sasquatch - 1

Lux Package - 3
What no WILDTRAK ?

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
In regards to sasquatch...Trying to wrap my head around some of this. VERY rough math. If you have a different take, feel free to update and form your own opinion.

-60k builds for 2021
-3k priority code
-7k FE
-Wildtrack (standard with sas) is a 15-20% probability per NAT. On this forum 14% of orders are WT. Knocking that down to 10% for the general public. 190k reservations x 67% conversion x 10% means 12k WT orders. Per Ford, 15-20% NAT probability, or 1,910-2,546 2021 WTs
-Sasquatch - On this forum, its almost 50%. I am going to knock this down 25% for the general public. 190k x 67% = 127k, less the 12k WTs = 115k, x 25% = 29k non WT sas orders. Per Ford, 30-37% NAT probability = 8,700-10,730 2021 sas

Total 2021 w/ SAS = 7k FE, 2k WT, 10k non WT sas = 19k total SAS. 12k of which are non FE.

Very rough assumptions -

June = 10k Builds. 3k priority / 2.3k FE (third) / 4.7k other
July = 10k Builds. 2.3k FE (third) / 6.7k other
August = 10k Builds. 2.3k FE (third) / 6.7k other
September = 10k Builds.
October = 10k Builds.
November = 10k Builds.
December (skip for 2021 YE delivery, etc)

Now you have to think about how the balance of the 12k sasquatches are sprinkled into above based on commodity restraints, and refilling inventory.

What does all of this tell us? I am not quite sure. But it feels like if Ford focuses on fulfilling low hanging fruit orders (non sas, etc) in the first couple months as they try to crank through FEs (I know FE does not mean First Build), but you would assume they focus on FEs early on to make sure they try to fulfill for 2021...is that spread over 2 months? 3 months? 4? I am not sure ...but that means that a lot of early sasquatches may easily be pushed to August, with a September delivery. Which is kind of my assumption from the get go. And also what we are seeing with granger initial previewing.

But again, these are just rough assumptions and anyone’s guess, but this helps visualize how things could look.

Last edited:

djp

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
djp
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Badlands 4dr || '21 Bronco Sport BigBend
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Out of our 25 Previews:

Trim
10 Badlands
6 Black Diamond
4 Outer Banks
3 Big Bend
2 Base

Engine
2.3 - 5
2.7 -20

Transmission
7 Speed - 2
10 Speed - 23

Doors
2 Door - 8
4 Door - 17

Equipment Group
334A - 1
333A - 3
332A - 4
331A - 1
322A - 5
321A - 1
314A - 2
313A - 1
312A - 1
222A - 3
101A - 2

Sasquatch - 1

Lux Package - 3
For week two sounds like a good mix. I suspect Ford wants to produce most combinations in order to QA and work out any issues. I feel following weeks will start to streamline and follow the reservation date priorities with commodities in consideration.

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
grangerfordextendedwarranty.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
They are not starting 2022 until December so I would say yes, you wont be seeing any 2022's until after January, but what do I or any of us know at this point :rolleyes:?
If they are building in December, I would anticipate January being the earliest you'll see some hit dealer lots.