Threads
Reaction score
Website
johnbronco.com
Vehicle(s)
'66 Bronco, '08 JK
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
the other part of that is Ford is going to build them to spread them out across the networks, I think that is the other part of timestamp people are forgetting.
No one is forgetting that, how can we, still bleeding from the knife in our back from it. That said, having a slot #242 built in the first round is very much WTF. (see below)

Similar to my mix of 15 that is previewing. I do see they pulled a Base model that was #242 on my list. That person is going to be genuinely surprised and happy when they get their email, especially since I told them they had almost no shot of getting a 2021. :)

You can confirm that those with later time stamps are the EXACT same as builds getting skipped over and fall into the exact spot or later in their dealer's allocation? It seems like you are making some wild assumptions without full access to information on builds or Ford's process.
It ain't astronomical odds we are talking here, the selections are extremely limited. Call it an educated guess if you like, but far from "wild assumptions".
Sponsored

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

My dealer got the preview for my build this morning.
2dr BD
7sp MT
No options

7/13 11pm timestamp

Sponsored

Brocked

Wildtrak
First Name
Brock
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lots
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

The only thing a timestamp was good for was to put you inside or outside your individual dealership allocation.
^^This^^

zzcoop

Black Diamond
First Name
A-A-Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.postrockimages.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
🤞👀

Ford Bronco First Week of Non-First Edition Bronco Previews – A Sample of What’s Getting Previewed Screen Shot 2021-04-20 at 10.37.39 AM

NotApplicable

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BEVs
Your Bronco Model
First Edition

PWillette

Badlands
First Name
Parrie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 F250 Super Duty, '01 SS Camaro, '21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford should of let us choose 4.7 gears with stock badlands tires. I’m getting sas for the gearing alone but I agree, that fancy new sidewall is probably delaying the tires needed.
They did...2.3 w/ 7MT gets you 4.70 gears on stock 33" tires

Sponsored

Cheshire

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Dr Bronco BaseSquatch 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
Appreciate the info but as an FE reservation holder, I don’t like it a bit.

I know FE doesn’t mean first built, but I really thought having a reservation time stamp within 6 minutes of reservations opening would get me in the earliest build group.

Oh well, let’s hope I’ll make round 2!
DISAGREE - I was on Ford's site the instant reservations went live at 8:00pm on 7/13. i COULD NOT GET INTO THE SYSTEM. I tried logging in over and over and over for FOUR long, tiring hours. At midnight, I went to sleep frustrated with sore eyes and ended up reserving early the next morning. Someone who was lucky enough to get into the system, shouldn't have a big advantage over me. Doesn't seem fair. So, the fact that some later orders are being scheduled before early ones is okay. Also, most people have little comprehension of the complexities of scheduling w/multiple criteria such as timestamp, commodity constraints, allocations, etc. People are not making schedule decisions. Schedules are determined by highly complicated, mathematical computerized optimization methods. The interaction effects between the factors being optimized are not intuitive. A very early or FE res may not be in the first month, but it will be early so stop freaking whining.

Note: The thing that makes the FE special is the profit Ford gets by selling it.. They limited it to 3500 to make it seem exclusive to entice buyers. Ford was pleasantly surprised at the demand and happily increased to 7000. Mo money! It's amusing to see how FE order holders feel they are entitled.

Per Ford: "..... First Edition is in recognition to the First Model Year, not First in production. Timing for production will vary based on a number of factors including: reservation timestamp, vehicle model and configuration selected and part constraints."

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Do I ask my dealer if my build was previewed...or should I just wait until Thursday....I am thinking I wait until Thursday. Dont want to get my hopes up if I am previewed and I dont get called on Thursday. And if I am not previewed, I would still probably feel the need to follow up again on Thursday anyway, because I am like that...

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Yeah, might even get the first scratch. My record for breaking parts on a new purchase is 2 days. Might even beat that.
Sponsored