hoss

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
It depends on the trim. I have Sport mode with MT. Hereā€™s your proof.

Ford Bronco First week with Big Bend 4-door, soft top, 2.3 manual - Great D8DBEE63-320B-41E2-880B-83D24771F3E4
Sponsored

Brisco

Big Bend
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F350
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
mine absolutely has sport mode. 7MT-BB

Brisco

Big Bend
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F350
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Great review. I just got mine this week, same build. Itā€™s great and Iā€™m impressed.

Rickey498

Big Bend
First Name
Rickey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I was digging your review right up until you took a shot at everyone who has had a problem with there bronco. Just because your opinion differs from theirs doesnā€™t mean you need to cut them down. Itā€™s okay to have a difference in opinion.

JGee

Big Bend
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I have 8000 miles on my Big Bend and agree with your assessment. Only niggle is the noisy hardtop for me.... I get the annoying popping noise when going over bumpy roads. Hope that will be resolved when I get the MIC 2.0 hardtop replacement. Enjoy!!

Sponsored

65FB

Black Diamond
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Great review and spot on with what I am experiencing with my 4 door BD 2.3 MT. The sport mode does seem to wake up the Bronco and the MT is smooth as butter. I am sitting right at 19 mpg but it keeps climbing incrementally. I originally went back and forth on 2 door/4 door and 2.3/2.7 but I really wanted a MT. After a few days of driving I am completely convinced I made the right choice. Good to hear all of these positive reviews on this setup.
Ford Bronco First week with Big Bend 4-door, soft top, 2.3 manual - Great 29424683-B5B8-4151-92FB-6FC557B9913F

Last edited:

KAQ

Outer Banks
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Subaru Crosstreck
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Have any pics of your Big Bend with the D6's on? trying to decide if I get those or go another direction

OP
OP

AZshot

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vintage Motorcycles, F-150, various other
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

And I'm liking having a Bronco a LOT better than spending a lot of time here dealing with all the drama, naysayers, and hyperbole here. It's a great truck.

Last edited:
First Name
peng
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep renegade
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I just dont understand why ford didnt make the backroom floor complete flatļ¼Ÿ:mad:o_O

Dave-O

Big Bend
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150/Mach-E
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
OK, I've been off this forum for a while, as I said in one of my posts, this place is too frustrating to come here much anymore now that I have the Bronco. (To the guy saying he didn't like my post when he got to the end because I said this forum is full of complainers, ironically, you can stick around and be immersed in all the negativity if you want to. I choose not to waste my time.)

Checked back in and see 3-4 posts asking for a picture to confirm my Bronco has Sport mode with the manual transmission.....Over and over. But he cannot just look up and read the specs? That is what makes this forum so frustrating. No one can read the Ford specs for themselves, and they want easy (for them) pictures of everything. I'm frankly surprised no one asked for a picture of my dashboard to "prove" I'm getting my stated MPG ....yet. But trust me, now I'm getting 22.6 MPG, second tank.

And I'm liking having a Bronco a LOT better than spending a lot of time here dealing with all the drama, naysayers, and hyperbole here. It's a great truck.
I heard Facebook is wonderful
OK, I've been off this forum for a while, as I said in one of my posts, this place is too frustrating to come here much anymore now that I have the Bronco. (To the guy saying he didn't like my post when he got to the end because I said this forum is full of complainers, ironically, you can stick around and be immersed in all the negativity if you want to. I choose not to waste my time.)

Checked back in and see 3-4 posts asking for a picture to confirm my Bronco has Sport mode with the manual transmission.....Over and over. But he cannot just look up and read the specs? That is what makes this forum so frustrating. No one can read the Ford specs for themselves, and they want easy (for them) pictures of everything. I'm frankly surprised no one asked for a picture of my dashboard to "prove" I'm getting my stated MPG ....yet. But trust me, now I'm getting 22.6 MPG, second tank.

I don't believe you

Sponsored
OP
OP

AZshot

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Have had it all through Christmas, and used it in some light, rocky and sandy 4 wheeling (I'm in southern AZ). It will crawl up anything, I use 4Low mostly in 1st, and occasionally in Crawl gear. The downhill assist is really nice, you don't have to just rely on the gear and engine compression like in the past. You just pick your speed, and the Bronco keeps it that slow, going down very steep declines. Still getting 22.5 MPG average. It's a great truck, taking it on a long camping trip off road to New Mexico today!

OP
OP

AZshot

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Did a great NM trip in it over New Years. Was in deep sand taking my sighthounds running, then white sands, then up to 8000 feet in snow in the mountains, all in 4 days. Camped in the back with wife and 2 dogs, then in a tent another night (long story). The Bronco is working out great! It will help you attain the adventures you want....don't worry.
Sponsored

Last edited: