AW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150 SuperCrew
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Hadn’t seen one before this. I think the MIC top looks much better. Glad I didn’t decide to wait for this or I’d be a bit upset.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Bronco Finder

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 F150 , Broncos 76, 75, 72, 72, 68, 67, 66
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Well this is why I change my WT order to MY 22 so I may get this top, I think its going to look great on A51 .

Buford

Wildtrak
First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
looks like a ford FLEX to me but I feel that way about all the 4 doors:devilish:

would LOVE color matched though

BroncoT

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

i think it will look nice with the fancy pants trims. Lots of people want a dressed up Bronco and this goes nicely with painted door handles and fenders. I’d definitely get it with an OBX.

think it would look out of place on any model with plastic fenders and door handles.

Sponsored

Marauder

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looks good. I’m very excited to see they produced “1” before mid-May. No idea why they couldn’t produce 7,000 by December for those people w/First Edition reservations, but that’s not my problem. I’m a Badlands 2-Door.

I genuinely don’t get the animosity towards it. I think the pandemic has left a lot of people with wrotten attitudes. Honestly, who goes around claiming the same vehicle you’re buying looks like “Momvan,” “dogshit,” “mall crawler,” etc simply because it has a painted top.

I already know I’m going to have a wild time assimilating back to society. For over a year I’ve belched openly at the dinner table and cracked loud farts when I felt like it, and have nothing to talk about other than Cardinals Baseball, Blues Hockey, and features on a Bronco i may not get for another year.

I get that I’m a social pariah at this point, but at least I don’t rain on someone’s parade because someone’s removable top on their +$50K rig was parked at a Target.

Marauder

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Erock

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 Alpine edition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Reckon why all these threads feel like I’m shopping with my GF? It doesn’t match my shoes... I don’t have earrings to go with that... that color is gonna clash with the furniture... etc... etc...

Sponsored

Dom

First Name
Dom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Ford Expedition, 2013 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I like the look of the MIC over painted. I prefer the painted because you can remove the side windows. I'm hoping the aftermarket will produce some cool sliders for the painted top. Thankfully I still have time to change my mind if I want.

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

2 OF THOSE 4 LOOKS LIKE DOGSHIT!!!
Let me quote you some wise words, perhaps short term memory loss?
Looks good. I’m very excited to see they produced “1” before mid-May. No idea why they couldn’t produce 7,000 by December for those people w/First Edition reservations, but that’s not my problem. I’m a Badlands 2-Door.

I genuinely don’t get the animosity towards it. I think the pandemic has left a lot of people with wrotten attitudes. Honestly, who goes around claiming the same vehicle you’re buying looks like “Momvan,” “dogshit,” “mall crawler,” etc simply because it has a painted top.

I already know I’m going to have a wild time assimilating back to society. For over a year I’ve belched openly at the dinner table and cracked loud farts when I felt like it, and have nothing to talk about other than Cardinals Baseball, Blues Hockey, and features on a Bronco i may not get for another year.

I get that I’m a social pariah at this point, but at least I don’t rain on someone’s parade because someone’s removable top on their +$50K rig was parked at a Target.

VictoryLights

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It doesn’t look as rugged. Makes the vehicle look less aggressive. Black painted top on the trails just seems like a bad idea.

Mango&Moose

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Scion xB / Toyota Sienna. RIP my 96 Ranger Splash
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

not worth the cost

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
looks like a ford FLEX to me but I feel that way about all the 4 doors:devilish:

would LOVE color matched though
Have you seen a 4 door in person yet? Specifically a squatched one? I started to see the flex comparisons via photos until I saw this beast in person 😍
Sponsored