Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4DR Base Sasquatch 2.3 in VB
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

My guess would be yes, but would probably need to stay skinny. I'm looking at the Base 4 door and looking to swap on the BB tire/wheels and grill to the Base, if I can get a factory locker/lsd on the Base.

If not, it'll be a BB with 4.27 E-Locker and Auto with the 2.3 and Cactus Gray. I think I'll probably be okay with BB stock tire size.

Chrome_Pony

Badlands
First Name
Chrome
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2.3L Badlands High, 2017 LWN Duramax Z71
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This will be the first of the flood of the same question. Might be worth getting a sticky going with a model and tire size compatibility chart, once confirmed.

Mainly because 'Can I fit X tires on my Y vehicle' is the most asked question on every single 4x4 forum.

Sponsored

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Maybe. You won’t know until someone gets one in their hands and tries it. I would agree that it is most likely...but I had a vehicle that came with 32s stock and 33s wouldn’t work without mods...so kinda hard to tell. Possibilities: 1) Might work fine (most probable) 2) Might work but need some special adjustments when getting alignment done (push wheel forward) to keep from running in turns 3) Might need mild lift like spacers or new springs.

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Badlands doesn’t mention anything different about it’s suspension vs. Big Bend. Seems like an easy swap. ?

King Luis

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo XC60 & MK5 Jetta TDI
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Pretty sure you could get 34s on any trim without any mods. They all have the same suspension, axles lengths, and fenders. only the ?badlands? And sasq have the Hoss suspension which has the lift and 35s. I have not seen confirmation of 35s and regular suspension working together. But it might be possible with a loss on suspension travel.

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Badlands doesn’t mention anything different about it’s suspension vs. Big Bend. Seems like an easy swap. ?
Yes, it does. It has a different suspension. “Unique Badlands Suspension“ in the comparison sheet. It is lifted more than standard with the HOSS suspension.

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Pretty sure you could get 34s on any trim without any mods. They all have the same suspension, axles lengths, and fenders. only the ?badlands? And sasq have the Hoss suspension which has the lift and 35s. I have not seen confirmation of 35s and regular suspension working together. But it might be possible with a loss on suspension travel.
That I would highly, highly doubt. Very little chance you’re fitting 34s on a standard trim (Without Sasquatch) other than Badlands.

Sponsored

evomind

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
All sorts of things
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Yes, it does. It has a different suspension. “Unique Badlands Suspension“ in the comparison sheet. It is lifted more than standard with the HOSS suspension.
The different suspension could be just the electronic sway bar disconnect...
idk

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

That I would highly, highly doubt. Very little chance you’re fitting 34s on a standard trim (Without Sasquatch) other than Badlands.
Under day to day pavement cruising it might be ok. Assuming that you don't go full rebound on the shocks. Way down low you most likely won't be touching the sheet metal at all. But Would you want to risk that occasional, again around town, major impact to cause the wheel to go up into the wheel well/fender? I would guess 33 no worries on any trim but 35s yeah.

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I stand corrected. You’re right. It has the HOSS Bilstein shocks. So, that’s the little bit of lift they gave it for 33s.
Sponsored