Mervin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tundra, Hummer H3, Harley Sportster
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Please let us know which vehicles end up at Brandon. My brother has a 4pm to help us measure a few things. Hoping for a 7MT and also a 2dr would be great.

My wife is 5'2 and we've been unable to get seat adjustment to full clutch depressed numbers so far. Would be a nasty surprise at delivery to find out she couldn't fully reach since this is primarily hers.
These are the 2 traveling FL..
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/fl-bronco-event.14999/
Sponsored

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Has anyone else gone to any events? I think I have the last time slot in Florida :LOL:

buzzcutt2

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Has anyone else gone to any events? I think I have the last time slot in Florida :LOL:
I went to the one labeled West Palm, really North Palm though. Didn't post any pictures since I didn't have anything new to add.

LeshMcG

Black Diamond
First Name
Alicia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Went to Greenway in Orlando. BB and OBX, both 4 doors, both soft tops. They look exactly like photos. Did get a better idea of the cargo area and the overall quality of the vehicle though.

Sponsored

Catmandu

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Jeep JKU (Officially Sold), 2015 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yes and I was glad I did. No real surprises thanks to the B6G community. It really helped my wife get a better perspective of the size compared to our Jeep.

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I thought you cancelled. Are you still making your way to Bozard?
I was going to cancel until I called them and they told me my son could come with me, and not to worry about it. So then I didn't cancel. They said they are going to do it "bigger" than Ford expected. Should be quite a show, if that is the case. I will say that the salesman I talked to was really nice and excited about the Bronco.

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I was going to cancel until I called them and they told me my son could come with me, and not to worry about it. So then I didn't cancel. They said they are going to do it "bigger" than Ford expected. Should be quite a show, if that is the case. I will say that the salesman I talked to was really nice and excited about the Bronco.
Now, I'm excited again. I'm scheduled @ 1pm, but will likely go early and try to catch @JaxGtc. The weather is supposed to be clear blue sky so I hope they are outside and not under a tent. I want to see the sun interact with the VB.

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Now, I'm excited again. I'm scheduled @ 1pm, but will likely go early and try to catch @JaxGtc. The weather is supposed to be clear blue sky so I hope they are outside and not under a tent. I want to see the sun interact with the VB.
I'm in the last slot of the day so I can drive across North Florida after I get off of work. It will be past my bedtime when I get home!

Sponsored

onetong8r

Base
First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, VW Beetle, Jeep TJ, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I'll be there at 1pm this afternoon. Hopefully I'll run into you get to say hello.

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'll be there at 1pm this afternoon. Hopefully I'll run into you get to say hello.
I'll be there with a veteran t-shirt on. You won't be able to miss me. I was going to wear more beach inspired clothes true to my username, but I want to shimmy under the rigs for photos.

Bud2020

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch 2.7 Lux
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'll be there with a veteran t-shirt on. You won't be able to miss me. I was going to wear more beach inspired clothes true to my username, but I want to shimmy under the rigs for photos.
If you took that pic of Castillo de San Marco in your avatar, I am looking forward to seeing your Bronco pics! (y) If not, I am still looking forward to seeing your Bronco pics. :LOL:

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

If you took that pic of Castillo de San Marco in your avatar, I am looking forward to seeing your Bronco pics! (y) If not, I am still looking forward to seeing your Bronco pics. :LOL:
Yeah, I can't take ownership of my avatar photo. Credit goes to a NPS employee who used to take morning sunrise photos of the Castillo each day. They have since moved on to another location.

And my photos will only be taken with a potato. The Stig's will look like Ansel Adams compared to my efforts.

onetong8r

Base
First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, VW Beetle, Jeep TJ, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

That was a pretty cool event they had. I got to meet Beach_Bum which was a nice bonus. Overall I walked away very happy and excited to get one. Although the 2021's were there, I think these stole the show
Ford Bronco FL Dealer Events starting 4/1/21 IMG_3873.JPG
Sponsored