Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

That was a pretty cool event they had. I got to meet Beach_Bum which was a nice bonus. Overall I walked away very happy and excited to get one. Although the 2021's were there, I think these stole the show
IMG_3873.JPG
Nice to meet you as well, Adrian. 👊 We entered the coral together, but I turned around or was lolly-gagging and missed saying goodbye. I'm sure we'll see each other again. 🤙
Sponsored

A1A

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

That was a pretty cool event they had. I got to meet Beach_Bum which was a nice bonus. Overall I walked away very happy and excited to get one. Although the 2021's were there, I think these stole the show
IMG_3873.JPG
what colors MY21 did they show?

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We just got back home after viewing the Broncos. My son came with me because my hubby had to work. They let him just register and sit in the Broncos with me. I don't understand anyone complaining about the Bronco after seeing it in person and touching it myself. The seats are comfortable, it has so much tech it's almost overwhelming sitting there looking at it all, and I thought the navy pier was actually nice.

I love VB! I wish I could have seen a SAS. I feel like the OBX was lower than my truck. I think the Wildtrak was a good choice base on the Broncos I saw today.

Sponsored

Ducksworth

Badlands
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Rubicon, 22 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We just got back home after viewing the Broncos. My son came with me because my hubby had to work. They let him just register and sit in the Broncos with me. I don't understand anyone complaining about the Bronco after seeing it in person and touching it myself. The seats are comfortable, it has so much tech it's almost overwhelming sitting there looking at it all, and I thought the navy pier was actually nice.

I love VB! I wish I could have seen a SAS. I feel like the OBX was lower than my truck. I think the Wildtrak was a good choice base on the Broncos I saw today.
I was there in the afternoon and I totally agree with you! I was stunned at how much I didn't hate the navy pier interior. When you see it on B&P or in photos it looks awful but in person it was nice.

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

What even was that? I am excited about free stuff, though.
When you filled out the slip for the drawing, they gave it to you. Ashley figures they gave the self-help inspirational book knowing how much Bronco enthusiasts have endured over this entire rollout.
Ford Bronco FL Dealer Events starting 4/1/21 DSCF0489.JPG

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

When you filled out the slip for the drawing, they gave it to you. Ashley figures they gave the self-help inspirational book knowing how much Bronco enthusiasts have endured over this entire rollout.
Ford Bronco FL Dealer Events starting 4/1/21 DSCF0489.JPG
Yeah, it was weird. I figured they made all the salespersons read it. :LOL:

Sponsored

RPF

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 Raptor 15 Q70S/5.6 19 F-450 21 Bronco FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I wonder if Bozard provided the raffle and the strange self-help book. They didn't do this at Brandon or Greenway.

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I wonder if Bozard provided the raffle and the strange self-help book. They didn't do this at Brandon or Greenway.
They did. It was an odd overall effort on their part. They have a fantastic Ford's Garage on their campus. Yet, they had food trucks there. :unsure: Seems like a conflict in business strategy to provide alternative eating options. They could have driven more food sales with a simple 10% off food/merchandise that ultimately would have made them more money rather than spending money on swag that no one wants. Also, there is the option to buy gift merchandise in the Ford's Garage so people wouldn't feel compelled to eat if they weren't hungry. But there was a unique Bronco shirt that was for sale at Ford's Garage, but their staff didn't even have it on display. Out of the corner of my eye, I spied it and the associate just said that they came in the other day. WTF? They should be out front and center at $28/shirt they would have sold every one in the stack. Overall it was a beautiful day, but a lot of missed opportunity.

OP
OP
mtap

mtap

Black Diamond
First Name
Mervin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tundra, Hummer H3, Harley Sportster
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

They did. It was an odd overall effort on their part. They have a fantastic Ford's Garage on their campus. Yet, they had food trucks there. :unsure: Seems like a conflict in business strategy to provide alternative eating options. They could have driven more food sales with a simple 10% off food/merchandise that ultimately would have made them more money rather than spending money on swag that no one wants. Also, there is the option to buy gift merchandise in the Ford's Garage so people wouldn't feel compelled to eat if they weren't hungry. But there was a unique Bronco shirt that was for sale at Ford's Garage, but their staff didn't even have it on display. Out of the corner of my eye, I spied it and the associate just said that they came in the other day. WTF? They should be out front and center at $28/shirt they would have sold every one in the stack. Overall it was a beautiful day, but a lot of missed opportunity.
i completely agree on missed opportunities...i so would have bought a whole bunch of swag if it was available in my event. 😞

Diydner

Outer Banks
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

i completely agree on missed opportunities...i so would have bought a whole bunch of swag if it was available in my event. 😞
I feel the same way. I was disappointed with Greenway and the way the hosted the event. I felt like they didn’t want us there. None of the employees there even said hi to us, and they stuck the Broncos in a weird location in my opinion. Definitely not like some of these other locations that I have seen. A missed opportunity on their part for sure!

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I feel the same way. I was disappointed with Greenway and the way the hosted the event. I felt like they didn’t want us there. None of the employees there even said hi to us, and they stuck the Broncos in a weird location in my opinion. Definitely not like some of these other locations that I have seen. A missed opportunity on their part for sure!
It's as if they don't acknowledge a consumer based economy. I pointed out the self-help book as it was just odd, but there was other cheap swag that no one wants given to those who registered for the drawing. All cheap China crap (bottle opener, lunch sack, pop-top for phone) with dealer's logo branded on it. It just went in the trash. Waste of money on their part and more crap in a landfill. It doesn't imprint a positive experience on a potential customer. But they could have had a table with Bronco branded merchandise for sale, and every attendee would have emptied their wallet. Even the Bronco t-shirts in the Ford's Garage merchandise area - I guarantee they still had inventory at the end of the day as it wasn't displayed to be made available for purchase. I only spied the stack out of the corner of my eye. That is an easy $700 in sales instead of inventory sitting on a shelf now.
Sponsored