First Name
PRE
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yukon Denali/BMW 750
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I ordered a BL with MGV, so I will have the rubber washout flooring. I also ordered the rubber floor liners. Was that a waste of money or is the additional redundant protection worth it? Are most people with washout flooring ordering the floor liners?
Sponsored

PWillette

Badlands
First Name
Parrie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'89 Land Rover 90 p/u, '01 SS Camaro, '21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I believe BL comes stock w/ carpeted floor liners for front seats and second row so I didn't opt for the rubber floor liners although I do like the looks. Either way it will add a layer of protection...the rubber floor will eventually deteriate in heavy wear areas. I'll use the stock carpet matts then eventually go with weather techs.

FourHorses

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Currently own 6 Fords
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I still plan to put in WeatherTech floor liners even with the washout floors. I've had Fords rubber liners and WeatherTechs. Although Fords are more pliable and less slip resistant, I prefer WeatherTechs due to the perfect fit, and ease of pulling them out with the water/snow/mud contained within them for simple cleaning.

dominicenoa

Badlands
First Name
Dominic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I got the liners. I know eventually the rubber flooring would start to wear away just from constant use (especially around the pedals). The liners will protect from that and I can still pull them out, hose them off and wash out the interior.

Julz670

Black Diamond
First Name
Julian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Previously: '83 and '95 Bronco XLTs. RIP.
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I thought about it but decided not to. I'm not sure what the added benefit would be of having a rubber floor liner with washout interior, other than long term wear and tear. I'll keep the carpet floor mats in for daily driving just so it looks nicer and reduces wear, but will go with just the bare washout floors when off-roading or camping.

Sponsored

Rickperry

Badlands
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bdusa.co
Vehicle(s)
2021 SAS Badlands / 2022 BaseSAS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I bought it to "protect" the rubberized floor. Can't speak on the durability of the washout floor, but I can forsee years of pedal use will eventually wear it thin. It's I've had this happen on all types of rubber floormats, that TPU floor won't be any different. Plus it adds more grip to the floor.

Can't beat the convenience of throwing out the mat and power washing it. You wouldnt use a power washer in your car regardless of it being washout lol

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m still going to put some sort of mat on top of that washout floor for protection. Easier to replace the mat eventually if I wear a hole in it with my heel than the actual vehicle flooring

I believe BL comes stock w/ carpeted floor liners for front seats and second row so I didn't opt for the rubber floor liners although I do like the looks. Either way it will add a layer of protection...the rubber floor will eventually deteriate in heavy wear areas. I'll use the stock carpet matts then eventually go with weather techs.
I believe it’s 4-door only for the carpeted floor mats. At least that’s what the order guide says. Not sure what to expect on the 2-door. (I would have expected at least front of row mats)

jay-rod427

Badlands
First Name
Jerod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Carbonized gray 2 dr BadLands Sans-Squatch ordered
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I got the mats as well. Make the floor more finished looking, and will help with a little sound deadening.

PWillette

Badlands
First Name
Parrie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'89 Land Rover 90 p/u, '01 SS Camaro, '21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’m still going to put some sort of mat on top of that washout floor for protection. Easier to replace the mat eventually if I wear a hole in it with my heel than the actual vehicle flooring

I believe it’s 4-door only for the carpeted floor mats. At least that’s what the order guide says. Not sure what to expect on the 2-door. (I would have expected at least front of row mats)
That could very well be as I did not look at the 2dr...would be strange if the 2dr didn't get the matts but who knows!

Sponsored

Natai

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Sentra, Mercedes GLC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I got the liners with the MGV as well.

No interest in using the carpeted mats with the rubberized flooring, as that would just mitigate the ease of cleaning.

Hadn't really given much thought to what I wanted to use instead, but when I saw the pics of the liners I immediately liked them. Nice look and a few more Bronco emblems for the ride.

I figure most of time just pulling the liners out to rinse off will be sufficient. And when it's not, I've got the rubberized floor with drains.

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I plan to take a wait and see approach to liners with my wash out floor. Want to see just how rugged the floor will be and don't care about it being dirty often.

However, I do recognize that while wheeling I'll be wearing boots with aggressive lugs that can wear out anything. If I start to see some wear, will do as others and pick up some WeatherTech liners.

DUSTYcazOREGON

Black Diamond
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor/2022 Bronco/2006 Dodge Charger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I ordered a BL with MGV, so I will have the rubber washout flooring. I also ordered the rubber floor liners. Was that a waste of money or is the additional redundant protection worth it? Are most people with washout flooring ordering the floor liners?
I did the same for my Black Diamond. The Bronco floor liners look similar to WeatherTech liners and I love them. Pull them out and hose them off. I also wanted the rubber flooring...in other words something other than carpet. I like a clean vehicle and both will assure that.

MacHudson

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Edge
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
It’s probably a good idea. I wore a hole clear through under my heel in the driver seat on my Ford floor liner in an Edge.

so let the extra mats take the abuse instead of the rubber floor

bonus - the first 10 pounds of grit and crap can be vacuumed out and lifted out to spray free from the removable mat. No need to get the inside soaked every time you want to clean it