Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Acadia
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I
Ford Bronco Floor Liners with Washout Floors? D5DDA2F2-ED99-4A94-ABB1-0E3FD4A9BA10
So, second row doesn’t get anything?!?
It also says 6 beverage holders in BD 4 door, which we know it really is only 2, so it seems like we have to take the Ford website with a grain of salt since they don’t update details
Regularly.
Sponsored

Nellman

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Toyota Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Maybe these floors will be different but if you have ever got into a "work" truck with the non carpet floors. There is usually a pretty good sized hole in the floor if the driver's wear boots. I hope these floors are built better but only time will tell.

Big Island Bronco ?♂️

First Edition
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XJ Cherokee, 1971 Z28 R/S
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

So, I was thinking at first why bother with floor liners to cover up the drain plugs if going with washout floors, but now I am thinking that was a dumb decision, right? Any reason NOT to call my dealer and add the floor liners to my BD MGV order?

It seems like going with the OEM ones is way to go as aftermarket probably won't fit as nicely with the washout floor design, right?
I used to own a wholesale food business and had several trucks with the rubber factory floors. Every single one of them after about a year the heel of a shoe or boot would wear a hole right through to the metal floorboards And then would wear off the paint thus creating a point for it to rust! You don’t have to necessarily ordered the factory floor mats with your build but at least put them down as a birthday or Christmas present 😉

ironmike

Raptor
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
So, I was thinking at first why bother with floor liners to cover up the drain plugs if going with washout floors, but now I am thinking that was a dumb decision, right? Any reason NOT to call my dealer and add the floor liners to my BD MGV order?

It seems like going with the OEM ones is way to go as aftermarket probably won't fit as nicely with the washout floor design, right?
Here’s one reason: why amortize a simple parts shop item over the life of your loan or lease? Wait and get it after delivery. It’ll be cheaper in the long run and you can make sure it fits and serves your purpose. Easy. Let’s close the thread now.

Zeke013

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Here’s one reason: why amortize a simple parts shop item over the life of your loan or lease? Wait and get it after delivery. It’ll be cheaper in the long run and you can make sure it fits and serves your purpose. Easy. Let’s close the thread now.
Normal times, you're right.

Btu we're in a pandemic. Placing the order with the vehicle gets you a spot in line for the mats.

Where in line? No idea. But certainly before any reach parts counters.

Sponsored

ironmike

Raptor
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Normal times, you're right.

Btu we're in a pandemic. Placing the order with the vehicle gets you a spot in line for the mats.

Where in line? No idea. But certainly before any reach parts counters.
All speculation...which is apparently a 6g specialty

Zeke013

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You
All speculation...which is apparently a 6g specialty
Yep - but not all speculation is uninformed.

Think they’ll ship unsold mats to Portland, Oregon, or sold mats to MAP, first?

ironmike

Raptor
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
You

Yep - but not all speculation is uninformed.

Think they’ll ship unsold mats to Portland, Oregon, or sold mats to MAP, first?
Not sure where you’re getting this information that floor mats will be in short supply. I’m happy to wait. If Ford can’t handle the demand, the AM will.

Atomicdog

Base
First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I
Ford Bronco Floor Liners with Washout Floors? D5DDA2F2-ED99-4A94-ABB1-0E3FD4A9BA10
So, second row doesn’t get anything?!?
It also says 6 beverage holders in BD 4 door, which we know it really is only 2, so it seems like we have to take the Ford website with a grain of salt since they don’t update details
Regularly.
🤷‍♂️
At this point my order is in and mats are listed.
Sponsored