First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camery
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I don’t have my bronco yet but it’s scheduled to be built next month. Are those of us that have vinyl floors getting mats, or is it mostly unnecessary? I live in Florida so the top and doors will be off 99% of the time and the sand from the beach is all I really have to worry about.
Sponsored

GameWarden

Black Diamond
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I don’t have my bronco yet but it’s scheduled to be built next month. Are those of us that have vinyl floors getting mats, or is it mostly unnecessary? I live in Florida so the top and doors will be off 99% of the time and the sand from the beach is all I really have to worry about.
I bought the Weather Techs for vinyl floors as soon as my Bronco made it to the driveway and love them. Carpet mats straight to the trash can.

GETSCHWIFTY

First Name
Rick Sanchez
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Comes with carpet mats. They’re junk. I ended up buying the weather proof floor mats anyways. They’re not necessary but I like another layer of protection. Plus they’re easier to wash and scrub since they’re removable

Merc4x4

Badlands
First Name
steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You'll want a mat. The rubber floor appears laid out like the carpet, not adhered/sprayed to the floor. I read somewhere an owner of a Ranger or F150 had worn through the rubber floor like what would happen with carpet without a mat.

I got the optional rubber mats with my order and they sent both the rubber mats and the carpet ones. I read they stopped sending the carpet ones with later deliveries, but didn't keep up with that.

I put the rear carpet mats on top of the rubber ones since I rarely have backseat passengers when I'm getting muddy.

Sponsored

UtahBrandon

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.puravidaoffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
a number of classics and my 4dr Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I got the optional vinyl floor mats for my Badlands mainly because I'd rather wear those out than the relatively spongy rubber floors.
Additionally, I've found that they're a lot easier to wash the mud off than the floor itself which is very dependent on the angle of the vehicle when washing, and there's a channel along the door with no outlet drain that tends to collect mud and water.

Last edited:

Murph914

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 F-350 reg cab srw v10 manual
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I got the optional vinyl mats for my Bronco. It’s not so much wear and tear or it looking dirty, but the sand. They snap out and I just dump the sand and off I go.

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I put some Husky Liners in mine. Easier to remove and clean vs. the vinyl floor for the small stuff. Plus saves on wear & tear on the vinyl floor from my foot resting there while driving.

Sponsored

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Does it fit well? I have the same in my wife’s wildtrak but my warthog will have washout flooring like your badlands

I bought husky x-act contours for my Badlands

Whinney 2112

Badlands
First Name
Wendy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You'll want a mat. The rubber floor appears laid out like the carpet, not adhered/sprayed to the floor. I read somewhere an owner of a Ranger or F150 had worn through the rubber floor like what would happen with carpet without a mat.

I got the optional rubber mats with my order and they sent both the rubber mats and the carpet ones. I read they stopped sending the carpet ones with later deliveries, but didn't keep up with that.

I put the rear carpet mats on top of the rubber ones since I rarely have backseat passengers when I'm getting muddy.
I bought the rubber mats and can confirm that I did not get any carpet ones at delivery.

rtaylor

Badlands
First Name
R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19Raptor, 22Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The factory vinyl mats are are a worthwhile upgrade or add-on. They contain the dirt/sand/water and keep it out of the nooks and crannies. Be sure to buy the vinyl mats that are specifically for vinyl floor (they are different). They snap into place and work well. I have had aftermarket mats in my other trucks, but don't see the need unless you expect lots of muddy boots.

Last edited:

drew707

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Does it fit well? I have the same in my wife’s wildtrak but my warthog will have washout flooring like your badlands
They fit great, the back is basically seamless. The fronts are dead on too however I do notice that one of the two hold down lugs tends to come off but it doesn’t affect anything at all just a minor thing I notice. I will be putting them in my Raptor as well. Always have used X-act contours in my vehicles when available.