BronkedUp413

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
13 Volvo S-60, 13 Ford Fusion, 16 Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Winning is plastic spikes that hold the mat up off the vinyl and plastic surfaces?

I just added the Weathertech mats, they fit ok with good coverage. I would like something with a little better fit (I miss the fit of the 3D Maxpider mats from my Raptor/Touareg/C30 Polestar) but the Weathertech work.
Just my two cents, but the Husky Xact Contours work just fine on my 2dr Badlands. The plastic grips in back don't significantly raise the mat or affect how the liner fits on the vinyl floor. I have Weathertechs in another vehicle and to be honest, the Husky's are superior, in my opinion. A more flexible, cushioned feel with no slipping and easier to clean. I first thought I may not like the way the Huskys have a flap that goes over part of the door sill, but it creates a better fit with no gap and its grown on me.

I ordered them direct from Husky with a 10% off coupon found on the web and free shipping, which seemed to be the best deal I could find 4-6 weeks ago. I am happy with them and would recommend to others.
Sponsored

BroncoAZ

Badlands
First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2 Door Badlands manual, 2021 Tacoma TRD OR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just my two cents, but the Husky Xact Contours work just fine on my 2dr Badlands. The plastic grips in back don't significantly raise the mat or affect how the liner fits on the vinyl floor. I have Weathertechs in another vehicle and to be honest, the Husky's are superior, in my opinion. A more flexible, cushioned feel with no slipping and easier to clean. I first thought I may not like the way the Huskys have a flap that goes over part of the door sill, but it creates a better fit with no gap and its grown on me.

I ordered them direct from Husky with a 10% off coupon found on the web and free shipping, which seemed to be the best deal I could find 4-6 weeks ago. I am happy with them and would recommend to others.
I agree that Weathertechs are not the cat’s ass when it comes to mats, I just don’t understand why Husky can’t make a mat specific for the washout floor in these trucks. I’m glad they work for you. The Weathertech in the Bronco are ok so far, they don’t move around.

I’ve run Weathertechs on several vehicles with mixed results. I have a truly shitty set of Weathertechs in my 2000 Expedition I purchased in 2017, they don’t fit well and seem very thin. I had them in my 2006 Dodge 2500 diesel, the first set I bought in 2008 were awesome, the replacements I bought in 2016 were junk like my Expedition. I ran them in my 2015 Passat purchased in 2018 and those were good. The 3D Maxpider mats didn’t have the hole for the post in the right place for my Passat, but those were awesome in my 2013 Volvo C30 Polestar and 2015 VW Touareg TDI.

GM has mastered floor liners in their trucks. I have a 2021 Silverado 1500 for a work truck, the upgraded liners fit perfect with as good a coverage as any of the aftermarket ones and they don’t budge once installed.

WuNgUn

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 door Squatched
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I don’t have my bronco yet but it’s scheduled to be built next month. Are those of us that have vinyl floors getting mats, or is it mostly unnecessary? I live in Florida so the top and doors will be off 99% of the time and the sand from the beach is all I really have to worry about.
I have Tuxmat's...

Freedom5

Badlands
First Name
Freedom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Classic mini cooper
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I bought husky x-act contours for my Badlands
Does it feel weird with the vinyl floors, or is it a good fit even with the nubs?

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Does it feel weird with the vinyl floors, or is it a good fit even with the nubs?
I have the same Husky X-act Contours in my Black Diamond. Great coverage, not slick, and are locked in to the floor. The backside nubs are a non-issue.

Sponsored

Freedom5

Badlands
First Name
Freedom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Classic mini cooper
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have the same Husky X-act Contours in my Black Diamond. Great coverage, not slick, and are locked in to the floor. The backside nubs are a non-issue.
Awesome.. Thanks for the reply. I will order some up.

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Awesome.. Thanks for the reply. I will order some up.
I think I ordered mine with @ticklemybronco . They arrived a few days after ordering. Check to see if there are any promo codes or sales. Either way, great product.

Gabby

Base
First Name
Gabriella
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22' Bronco, 16 Tiger 800XCx, 96 Duc 900SS/Sp
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

OP
OP
Dmorty217

Dmorty217

Black Diamond
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camery
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I ended up getting the ford mats and have had no issues with them trying to take off like others have mentioned on the highway with the doors off going well above the speed limit. Once I got mine, I didn’t like how the wash out floors were and could see how they would eventually get worn out without them
Sponsored