Lord
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ordered rubber mats from Levittown and was excited. Out here in driveway cleaning floors prior to putting them in. Then I opened the box and realized they sent me a rear cargo mat (which I didn’t order) and no floor mats.

Gets old when so few people these days give a damn about anything.

But, hey, at least they have my money hostage, and after busting my balls next week to return this big package, I guess I’ll get what I ordered in another new weeks.
Sponsored

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
They want you to ship the cargo mat back and are not letting you keep it?

When I bought my F150 it was supposed to come with the rubber mats but showed up (truck was delivered to my door) with carpet mats. Called them up and told them of the mistake and asked if they wanted the carpets back in exchange for the correct ones. They said no it wasn't worth it to pay return shipping and said they would ship the rubber ones. A week later the box shows up, I open it and it is another set of carpet mats. Wtf. Call them up again, told the of the mistake, offered to ship them back as this time they were at least boxed up, they again said no. Another week goes by and the correct rubber liners finally show up and I still have 2 brand new sets of F150 KR carpet mats in the garage.

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

How do you know they'll "bust your balls" for this return? Not really fair to paint them with that brush, unless you're a time-traveller from the future and know what the outcome will be.

As @BlueBronco mentioned, they may tell you to keep them as it's not really worth you shipping them back, or they may do it as a good-will gesture for the mix-up. Shit happens, and although it's an inconvenience, there's far worse that can happen in the world...

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ordered a size small dress for my daughter who's working a local spooky house this year. Amazon sends a large. I set up a return and replacement, Amazon sends ANOTHER large before I even get a chance to send the first one back. I finally tell the wife to just order a different one and it worked the correct size showed up today.

What I'm telling you in all this is just cancel and buy a Jeep. If you already have Bronco sell it and buy a Jeep.

carrellslake

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

You are not obligated to return anything received by mistake in the mail. Congratulations, you have a free cargo mat.

Sponsored

bhornberger

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I ordered the molle bag kit from them and needed to send back a second part I ordered They sent me a prepaid label, didn’t even request one. It was unexpected. Took a few emails for the credit back, but they needed to make sure the part was delivered.

Garbone

Big Bend
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1962 C10, 21 Mustang, 12 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I ordered a speed bump from Amazon and they sent me 2 by mistake. The driver tossed the bundle on the lawn at the curb as they weigh in a 45 pounds per. LOL.

OP
OP
Lord Bronco

Lord Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Lord
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

How do you know they'll "bust your balls" for this return? Not really fair to paint them with that brush, unless you're a time-traveller from the future and know what the outcome will be.

As @BlueBronco mentioned, they may tell you to keep them as it's not really worth you shipping them back, or they may do it as a good-will gesture for the mix-up. Shit happens, and although it's an inconvenience, there's far worse that can happen in the world...
Shipping anything back is a pain in the balls. Yes, many worse things. It’s a bust of the balls though.

rdass623

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma TRD Off Road, Fiat 124 Abarth
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

You are not obligated to return anything received by mistake in the mail. Congratulations, you have a free cargo mat.
yeah, but if you want what you ordered or a refund you may need to return the item. remember, they have your money you paid as a hostage...

Lagrange 6g

Black Diamond
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 f250 2014 landcruiser 1978 cj5
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Ordered rubber mats from Levittown and was excited. Out here in driveway cleaning floors prior to putting them in. Then I opened the box and realized they sent me a rear cargo mat (which I didn’t order) and no floor mats.

Gets old when so few people these days give a damn about anything.

But, hey, at least they have my money hostage, and after busting my balls next week to return this big package, I guess I’ll get what I ordered in another new weeks.
Try ruxer there’s a thread on here bull bar mesh top gate table everything delivered perfect and installed

Sponsored
OP
OP
Lord Bronco

Lord Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Lord
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Update to this extremely exciting and important story: Got the mats yesterday and decided to keep the rear cargo mat that was sent erroneously, because it looks good in the Bronco and is useful. Contacted them and said I’d like to keep the cargo mat and pay for it.

The mats look great and will be practical, for removing to hose off.

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Update to this extremely exciting and important story: Got the mats yesterday and decided to keep the rear cargo mat that was sent erroneously, because it looks good in the Bronco and is useful. Contacted them and said I’d like to keep the cargo mat and pay for it.

The mats look great and will be practical, for removing to hose off.
Interesting sales tactic, lol.
It worked though!

I bought trunk and cargo liners for the wife's cars, she wanted them. I thought it was a bit hokey .... until a mess clean up has to happen.
Slide them right out and hose them off in the drive way.

Ordered mats and liner with the Bronco.;)

OP
OP
Lord Bronco

Lord Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Lord
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Had torrential rain Saturday. The mats were clutch. Including me, we crammed nine people with wet clothes and muddy shoes and pants inside (four adults and five kids, with two in the rear cargo area (don’t worry, we were off-road) to get from point A to point B, a couple miles.

Yesterday just pulled out the mats and hosed them off. Remaining cleanup of floors and seats was minimal after that.