Sponsored

Florida Off-Road Foundation

Would you get this plate for your Bronco?

• Total voters

BroAD

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco Florida Off-Road Foundation 1606846336057

Hey Everyone,

I found out there is high probability Florida will get an “ Explore Off-Road” license plate. If we can get 3,000 vouchers sold, this plate can go into production with the proceeds going towards preserving our Off-Road adventures...

PLEASE SIGN UP AND HELP MAKE THIS PLATE BECOME A REALITY WHILE SERVING A GREAT CAUSE.

On Friday September 17, 2020 Florida Governor Ron DeSantis signed HB 1135 into law passing legislation that authorizes a number of new specialty license plates and increasing the required number of Presell Specialty License Plate Vouchers before going to production. Included in this new legislation is the “Explore Off-Road” Florida Specialty License Plate. Created and developed by Florida Off-Road Foundation, Inc, (FORF) a nonprofit corporation under s. 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code.

New Florida law requires that 3,000 Vouchers be sold before production on tags can begin. We encourage you to visit your local DMV or tax office to purchase you Pre-Sale Voucher.

For your safety and convenience, you may secure your order for the Explore Off-Road Florida Pre-Sale Voucher through our official website (no additional fees applied). When placing your order online, you will need the following: (1) The Driver’s License Number of the recipient of the plate; (2) The License Plate Number of the recipient of the plate; (3) $33 payable on a major credit card to secure the order. This $33 includes the $25 Tag Cost, a $5 Processing Fee and a $3 Service & Branch Fee, set by the DMV.

Each week Florida Off-Road Foundation transfers online orders to the DMV with fees to be processed by the DMV. Once orders are complete, you will be issued a voucher from the Florida DMV.

HOW THE TAG REVENUE WILL HELP:

PROTECT & PRESERVE Florida’s off-road culture & its natural heritage

EDUCATE Floridians about responsible use of the off-road environment

Support SEARCH & RESCUE volunteer programs to promote the use of off-road vehicles to assist law enforcement

RESTORE Florida’s off-road trails and natural habitat through organized cleanups, restorations, and expansion

https://floridaoffroadfoundation.org
Sponsored

Last edited:

Cheshire

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Dr Bronco BaseSquatch 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
View attachment 64231

Hey Everyone,

I found out there is high probability Florida will get an “ Explore Off-Road” license plate. If we can get 3,000 vouchers sold, this plate can go into production with the proceeds going towards preserving our Off-Road adventures...

PLEASE SIGN UP AND HELP MAKE THIS PLATE BECOME A REALITY WHILE SERVING A GREAT CAUSE.

On Friday September 17, 2020 Florida Governor Ron DeSantis signed HB 1135 into law passing legislation that authorizes a number of new specialty license plates and increasing the required number of Presell Specialty License Plate Vouchers before going to production. Included in this new legislation is the “Explore Off-Road” Florida Specialty License Plate. Created and developed by Florida Off-Road Foundation, Inc, (FORF) a nonprofit corporation under s. 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code.

New Florida law requires that 3,000 Vouchers be sold before production on tags can begin. We encourage you to visit your local DMV or tax office to purchase you Pre-Sale Voucher.

For your safety and convenience, you may secure your order for the Explore Off-Road Florida Pre-Sale Voucher through our official website (no additional fees applied). When placing your order online, you will need the following: (1) The Driver’s License Number of the recipient of the plate; (2) The License Plate Number of the recipient of the plate; (3) $33 payable on a major credit card to secure the order. This $33 includes the $25 Tag Cost, a $5 Processing Fee and a $3 Service & Branch Fee, set by the DMV.

Each week Florida Off-Road Foundation transfers online orders to the DMV with fees to be processed by the DMV. Once orders are complete, you will be issued a voucher from the Florida DMV.

HOW THE TAG REVENUE WILL HELP:

PROTECT & PRESERVE Florida’s off-road culture & its natural heritage

EDUCATE Floridians about responsible use of the off-road environment

Support SEARCH & RESCUE volunteer programs to promote the use of off-road vehicles to assist law enforcement

RESTORE Florida’s off-road trails and natural habitat through organized cleanups, restorations, and expansion

https://floridaoffroadfoundation.org/

*I understand the picture represents a Jeep but I don’t feel this matters to me... it’s a “community” thing!
That looks cool, I'm in!

Cooknn

Badlands
First Name
David Cook
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Definitely in!

Ron DeSantis for President in ‘24 ?

Last edited:

Cooknn

Badlands
First Name
David Cook
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If I’m lucky one of the letters of my non-vanity plate number will stamp over the picture of that Jeep :LOL: Honestly though, with the top and doors off it doesn’t look that different from behind. From a distance...

Last edited:

Sponsored

D190065

First Edition
First Name
Danno
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco FE; 2015 HD RGS; 23 F150 Tremor ordered
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

There are other options for Florida residents.... just a shame there's not a bucking bronco.

Ford Bronco Florida Off-Road Foundation FL Horse Plates

Although the off-road plate isn't bad and supports a good cause.

Cooknn

Badlands
First Name
David Cook
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was gonna do “Endless Summer”, but even with the Jeep this is way better, IMHO.

OP
OP
BroAD

BroAD

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

There are other options for Florida residents.... just a shame there's not a bucking bronco.

Ford Bronco Florida Off-Road Foundation FL Horse Plates

Although the off-road plate isn't bad and supports a good cause.
Already sporting Discover Florida Horses:

Ford Bronco Florida Off-Road Foundation C1CEA2B1-1B2B-4186-9F30-DC1ADBA942D0

tyrobronco

Badlands
First Name
CC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco,2017 Ford Fusion Energi
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If I’m lucky one of the letters of my non-vanity plate number will stamp over the picture of that Jeep :LOL: Honestly though, with the top and doors off it doesn’t look that different from behind. From a distance...
If you squint... and cross your eyes...

Hey, you're right!

Gpscharron

Badlands
First Name
Claude
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 FORD Bronco, RV- Ford E450 (Thor Vegas 24.1)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Great idea! Count me in!

Sponsored

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
If I was in Florida, I'd be all in... Great idea!!!

Tortuga353

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I know this old but I just moved to FL and picked this tag. I say doors off with mirrors on = Bronco and I’m sticking to it! 😆
Ford Bronco Florida Off-Road Foundation 6A76ABC3-0A19-484C-9640-68214758F64B

jorgem31

Outer Banks
First Name
Jorge
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Wonder if I can get someone to paint a Bronco over that Jeep.
Sponsored