Sponsored

Flowmaster FlowFX Axleback and Catback Exhausts NOW AVAILABLE | Lethal Performance

LethalPerformance

Raptor
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.lethalperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 First Edtion 2.7L / 2020 Shelby GT500 CF
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
flowmaster flow fx red w:o blue.png

Hey All!

Flowmaster just dropped their all new FlowFX Axleback and Catback Systems for both 2.3L and 2.7L 2021+ Ford Broncos. With a few different options providing some unique sounds for the Ecoboost motor, these are definitely worth considering when looking for the right sound for your Bronco.

Flowmaster FLOWFX Cat-Back Exhaust System (2021-2022 Ford Bronco 2.3L/2.7L) - 718122

718122_1.jpg

• Max increases of up to 12 hp and 13 lb-ft over the stock exhaust at the rear wheels​
  • FlowFX series performance muffler offers a deep powerful sound and increased performance​
  • 409 stainless steel construction delivers extra durability and improved long-term corrosion resistance​
  • Uses factory hanger locations for easy installation​
  • 3.0-inch 16-gauge mandrel bent stainless steel tubing helps maintain maximum exhaust flow for better power​
  • Includes all necessary hardware for an at home installation​
  • Dual 4.00-inch black ceramic coated tips adds a custom look​
  • Lifetime Limited Warranty​

718122_7.jpg

Check out this dyno graph showing some pretty impressive gains from just the FlowFX Catback!

718122_dyno.jpg

Sound Clips

Check it out here below!
https://www.lethalperformance.com/f...m-2021-2022-ford-bronco-2-3l-2-7l-718122.html

Flowmaster FLOWFX Axle-Back Exhaust System (2021-2022 Ford Bronco 2.3L/2.7L) - 718123

718123_1.jpg

• FlowFX series performance muffler offers a deep powerful sound and increased performance​
  • 409 stainless steel construction delivers extra durability and improved long-term corrosion resistance​
  • 3.0-inch 16-gauge mandrel bent stainless steel tubing helps maintain maximum exhaust flow for better power​

718123_5.jpg

Flowmaster claims a Maximum dyno gain of 17 hp and 18 lb-ft. were measured at the rear wheels!

718123_dyno.jpg

Sound Clips

Check it out here below!
https://www.lethalperformance.com/f...m-2021-2022-ford-bronco-2-3l-2-7l-718123.html

As always, if you have any questions or concerns, feel free to reach out to any one of us here at Lethal Performance at 561-753-8105 or by email at [email protected] .

Joe Rocchio / [email protected]
877-2-LETHAL | lethalperformance.com
Sponsored

fields_day

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4dr Badlands - 2023 2dr Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Gonna try this one out. Just ordered, thank you!

bigblueboing

Black Diamond
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Forester
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

Hey All!

Flowmaster just dropped their all new FlowFX Axleback and Catback Systems for both 2.3L and 2.7L 2021+ Ford Broncos. With a few different options providing some unique sounds for the Ecoboost motor, these are definitely worth considering when looking for the right sound for your Bronco.

Flowmaster FLOWFX Cat-Back Exhaust System (2021-2022 Ford Bronco 2.3L/2.7L) - 718122

718122_1.jpg

• Max increases of up to 12 hp and 13 lb-ft over the stock exhaust at the rear wheels​

718122_7.jpg

Check out this dyno graph showing some pretty impressive gains from just the FlowFX Catback!

718122_dyno.jpg

Sound Clips

Check it out here below!
https://www.lethalperformance.com/f...m-2021-2022-ford-bronco-2-3l-2-7l-718122.html

Flowmaster FLOWFX Axle-Back Exhaust System (2021-2022 Ford Bronco 2.3L/2.7L) - 718123

718123_1.jpg

718123_5.jpg

Flowmaster claims a Maximum dyno gain of 17 hp and 18 lb-ft. were measured at the rear wheels!

718123_dyno.jpg

Sound Clips

Check it out here below!
https://www.lethalperformance.com/f...m-2021-2022-ford-bronco-2-3l-2-7l-718123.html

As always, if you have any questions or concerns, feel free to reach out to any one of us here at Lethal Performance at 561-753-8105 or by email at [email protected] .

You guys hitting some videos up. My personal fav is the tunnel or parking garage

lethaljake

First Edition
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 F-150 RCSB 5.0
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Gonna try this one out. Just ordered, thank you!
Chris! We really appreciate your business, sir! I'm sure you'll love the system. I would love to hear some sound slips after it's installed! As I'm sure a lot of other B6G members would as well! Either way, thank you for your support! Feel free to reach out anytime! Cheers!

lethaljake

First Edition
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 F-150 RCSB 5.0
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
You guys hitting some videos up. My personal fav is the tunnel or parking garage
I'll have to check with our media team as I am unsure if we have this en route to test on our First Edition. I have asked a few of our customers that have purchased this to kindly post some videos once installed. So, hopefully we can get some clips in this thread soon!

Sponsored

bigblueboing

Black Diamond
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Forester
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I'll have to check with our media team as I am unsure if we have this en route to test on our First Edition. I have asked a few of our customers that have purchased this to kindly post some videos once installed. So, hopefully we can get some clips in this thread soon!
I got the outlaw for my 2.3 stick so I’ll post some stuff on Thursday

CodaMojo

Wildtrak
First Name
Coda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 EG Wildtrack, 2014 Ford Escape, 2010 350z
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Hey All!

718122_1.jpg

718122_7.jpg

718122_dyno.jpg

Sound Clips

Check it out here below!

718123_1.jpg

718123_5.jpg

718123_dyno.jpg

Sound Clips

Check it out here below!

just put mine on, sounds great! Had to cut off right bracket though. The OEM welded the nuts :rolleyes:

Ford Bronco Flowmaster FlowFX Axleback and Catback Exhausts NOW AVAILABLE | Lethal Performance 67157791580__D4D6747F-AED4-43D6-BD9A-4925AC4859DE

OP
OP
LethalPerformance

LethalPerformance

Raptor
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
just put mine on, sounds great! Had to cut off right bracket though. The OEM welded the nuts :rolleyes:

Ford Bronco Flowmaster FlowFX Axleback and Catback Exhausts NOW AVAILABLE | Lethal Performance 67157791580__D4D6747F-AED4-43D6-BD9A-4925AC4859DE
Thanks for the purchase! Glad you're happy with the sound.

Although, as far as the bracket goes, you should have access to the other side of those studs where there's a non-welded nut and you wouldn't have to cut anything. Although, it does require the removal of the rear bumper cover, it comes off fairly easy with the removal of 6 bolts.

We had to do it on one of our Axle-Back installs :

CodaMojo

Wildtrak
First Name
Coda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Thanks for the purchase! Glad you're happy with the sound.

Although, as far as the bracket goes, you should have access to the other side of those studs where there's a non-welded nut and you wouldn't have to cut anything. Although, it does require the removal of the rear bumper cover, it comes off fairly easy with the removal of 6 bolts.

We had to do it on one of our Axle-Back installs :
Ahh ok, thanks. Would have been nice if flowmaster would have that in the instructions. Video makes it look so easy lol.

Sponsored

BWepps

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Hello @LethalPerformance ! (Joe),

Forgive my ignorance here and maybe provide some clarity?

What is the major benefit of the Cat-Back vs. the Axle-Back on the Flowmaster FlowFX?
If I read correctly max HP gain is 17 with the Axle-Back and 12HP on the Cat-Back?

Thanks!

OP
OP
LethalPerformance

LethalPerformance

Raptor
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Hello @LethalPerformance ! (Joe),

Forgive my ignorance here and maybe provide some clarity?

What is the major benefit of the Cat-Back vs. the Axle-Back on the Flowmaster FlowFX?
If I read correctly max HP gain is 17 with the Axle-Back and 12HP on the Cat-Back?

Thanks!
Catbacks will replace all the piping from the midpipe back - this is often seen as a benefit as it is (typically and also in the Bronco's case) replacing smaller diameter OEM piping. There is usually a change in acoustics as well which is also the case for the Flowmaster (Bronco) setups.

fields_day

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4dr Badlands - 2023 2dr Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ahh ok, thanks. Would have been nice if flowmaster would have that in the instructions. Video makes it look so easy lol.
Holy crap, so it wasn't just me lol. I had this same issue and you're right, there was nothing stating this. Everything is installed now and it's pretty loud. I'm still debating if I like it or not, the constant shifting is kind of annoying but it does have a nice deep rumble.

CodaMojo

Wildtrak
First Name
Coda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Holy crap, so it wasn't just me lol. I had this same issue and you're right, there was nothing stating this. Everything is installed now and it's pretty loud. I'm still debating if I like it or not, the constant shifting is kind of annoying but it does have a nice deep rumble.

hahaha I want to take a cross country trip to visit Fam in Illinois ( if gas prices come down) I kept OEM Muffler and will reinstall for the the long trip from California 😁

@BadBlueBronco

Badlands
First Name
Kc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

when will the axleback restock?