Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands 2.7 Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

i can hear it on camera, but in person how much louder would you say it is than the stock? i know its subjective but your opinion atleast? thanks
I would say it is a lot louder than stock. The stock exhaust is meant to be quiet. If you are interested in the exhaust, I would try and unhook the exhaust from your bronco and start it up. It will probably sound similar since it is a straight pipe setup. Flooring it, the exhaust sounds like I am blasting down Baja like in all the commercials for a raptor with the exhaust open. It is loud and people will know you are around, but it isn't deafening. When you are not on it though it is subtle, but you can hear it slightly over the wind noise.
Sponsored

VictoryLights

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I would say it is a lot louder than stock. The stock exhaust is meant to be quiet. If you are interested in the exhaust, I would try and unhook the exhaust from your bronco and start it up. It will probably sound similar since it is a straight pipe setup. Flooring it, the exhaust sounds like I am blasting down Baja like in all the commercials for a raptor with the exhaust open. It is loud and people will know you are around, but it isn't deafening. When you are not on it though it is subtle, but you can hear it slightly over the wind noise.
Thank you for this. I feel a little better now. I’ll report back with my impressions after I install this week. How long should I plan for the install?

GaryB2220

Badlands
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'99 4runner, '10 Town & Country
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'd get it if it was made with better quality steel

bigblueboing

Black Diamond
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Forester
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Nice touch with the leaf blowing on the driveway; you can tidy the yard with it too!

Now, would you please temporarily swap in a 2.3L so we can know how the 4cyl sounds?

@Holley Performance Co. leaving us hanging...I don't want to sound like the local drift nuts!
I will post a video when I get mine I have 2.3 with a manual

Sponsored

Mean Red GT

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4 Door Badlands/2016 Mustang GT PP
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You could probably go to a local muffler shop and get this made for about $50

LT. DAN ICE CREAM!!!

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Different strokes for different folks. I like the sound when paired with a 2.3L and a manual, it's reminiscent of a Focus RS. Absolutely not a sound you'd expect to hear from a 5,000 lb off-road vehicle.

Sherpa11

Raptor
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
77 bronco, 2021 first edition, 2023 bronco raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
thanks so much, i appreciate it!!!

Sponsored

Mrs_Bronco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Base V6
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

How's the sound from INSIDE the vehicle? Can you still hold a conversation? Hear the radio? LOL

OP
OP
killaz05

killaz05

Badlands
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

For $130 you get a nice piece of equipment. Fit and finish is top notch, for me it is worth it and looks good.
Ford Bronco Flowmaster Outlaw Series Axleback installed on 2.7 Bronco [Video Sound Clip] IMG_2874.JPG

OP
OP
killaz05

killaz05

Badlands
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

How's the sound from INSIDE the vehicle? Can you still hold a conversation? Hear the radio? LOL
When cruising around, yeah you can have a conversation. Like I said in an earlier post, it is about wind noise level. If you punch it... no conversation is being had haha

GaryB2220

Badlands
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'99 4runner, '10 Town & Country
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Is it lesser quality steel than the stock muffler? I mean, it’s $130.
Type 400 steel is inferior to 300 series steel. I don't know what the stock muffler and tail pipe are made of.
Sponsored