Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I just got mine today, I bought the axle back twin outlets, I think im going to just cut off the rubber hangers that’s on my stock muffler,. They are to hard to remove, this kits come with new ones to use. I hope to do this on Saturday hope I can do it.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Gtrekker

Wildtrak
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Braptor, Audi, M1102 Overland Trailer 2-B
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

i can hear it on camera, but in person how much louder would you say it is than the stock? i know its subjective but your opinion at least? thanks
Hey, the straight pipe over axle allows you to get rid of the factory (huge) muffler. In the ad its labeled aggressive so take as loud when you have your foot in it.

IMO... This allows me the same fit and function as the AWE over axle pipe for $130 with free shipping. I'm still waiting on the Borla's version of exhaust to be released.

Sandbergo

Outer Banks
First Name
Jelani & Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rogue
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Just finished installing this on mine, sounds good to me.

Sherpa11

Raptor
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
77 bronco, 2021 first edition, 2023 bronco raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I just got mine today, I bought the axle back twin outlets, I think im going to just cut off the rubber hangers that’s on my stock muffler,. They are to hard to remove, this kits come with new ones to use. I hope to do this on Saturday hope I can do it.
which model specifically are you talking about?

Roll Sound

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wildtrack 2DR MIC OW, 2014 KTM RC8R
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
For those of you that installed these, how heavy is the stock muffler? And I have a Wildtrak, I don't need to lift it at all to remove the muffler right? Just crawl under there and get it out?

Sponsored

Cybindustries1904

Badlands
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Raptor, Mach E GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
For those of you that installed these, how heavy is the stock muffler? And I have a Wildtrak, I don't need to lift it at all to remove the muffler right? Just crawl under there and get it out?
Just installed mine today muffler I would say is about 25 pounds. And yup just slide under the bronco and pull the stockiffler off. Flowmaster has the instructions on the site.

Roll Sound

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Just installed mine today muffler I would say is about 25 pounds. And yup just slide under the bronco and pull the stockiffler off. Flowmaster has the instructions on the site.
Thanks. I just ordered one.

stonerdoom

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Ford Explorer Sport Trac
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Roll Sound

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I ordered last night, shipped today, tracking shows arriving Tuesday from Kentucky to LA.

bigblueboing

Black Diamond
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Forester
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Today I installed the Flowmaster Outlaw series Axleback. I was in the market for an exhaust and for $130 I had to try it. The videos online (including my own) sound good but in person it is so much better. I am recording using an iPhone so it is only so good at getting accurate audio. I will say that for getting bolts in the frame for the hanger, I recommend using a magnet To fish the bolts in place. Otherwise it might be better to remove the bumper.

Overall the initial start and idle is very cool and there is a bit of a rumble which took me a little by surprise. Flooring it… it is a v6 and there is no way around that but, I like the sound much more than stock. It is certainly much louder outside the vehicle as well. Almost sounds like the Bronco raptor in Baja mode to me. As for the power gains… maybe but I don’t know if my butt dyno can tell a difference of 15hp. I know I want to step on the gas more to hear the exhaust so maybe that is a contribution to the possible improved feel. I like the exhaust and for a bargain price, it is worth it to me. I know there are many who won’t like it but that’s fine too. Overall, I recommend the exhaust for those looking to invest minimal for a great looking and in my opinion great sounding exhaust.

Any tips for removing the stock muffler

Sponsored
OP
OP
killaz05

killaz05

Badlands
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands 2.7 Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

OP
OP
killaz05

killaz05

Badlands
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands 2.7 Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That's insane. Shoot, for $130 I won't be mad if I end up not liking it. But watching your video, I think I do like it. It sounds as good as those set ups for thousands more. What am I missing here?
So far everyone I meet in person likes it just like I do.

VictoryLights

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

i can hear it on camera, but in person how much louder would you say it is than the stock? i know its subjective but your opinion atleast? thanks
A crap ton louder than stock

VictoryLights

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’ve been driving it for a few days now and I’m still 50/50 on whether or not I’ll go back to stock. I wish there was a way to enable/disable it. I love the cold start and want it when I get on it, but not when I’m cruising to the grocery store or want to listen to music.
Sponsored