Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
For $130 you get a nice piece of equipment. Fit and finish is top notch, for me it is worth it and looks good.
IMG_2874.JPG
Hey, looks and sounds great. Even the wife is on board with it and she usually doesn't care for any vehicle mods as she's boring.

Did you have to remove rear bumper for install for the hanger parts or nah?

OP
OP
killaz05

killaz05

Badlands
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands 2.7 Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey, looks and sounds great. Even the wife is on board with it and she usually doesn't care for any vehicle mods as she's boring.

Did you have to remove rear bumper for install for the hanger parts or nah?
No but a magnet helps fish the bolts through

Bronco Don

Black Diamond
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Well I installed mine today,I have the one with the muffler and two pipes, $329. One. I got to say, for me it is very loud, not sure if I’m going to keep it forever, I’ll keep my stock one in the garage just in case I cant take it anymore. Hopefully I’ll get used to it . Sounds great at idle, but when you jump on it look out. Oh by the way, the hanger bolts were easy for me , I put rapped some thread around and put gorilla tape and just pulled them threw .

Sponsored

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So who is going to figure out how to put a fuel cel in that new space??!!
That is exactly what I was thinking, the one thing that I don't like is the small tank in the 2 door. An auxiliary 10 gallon tank would be amazing!

Roll Sound

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wildtrack 2DR MIC OW, 2014 KTM RC8R
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
That is exactly what I was thinking, the one thing that I don't like is the small tank in the 2 door. An auxiliary 10 gallon tank would be amazing!
I hope someone does.

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I hope someone does.
I don't see the aftermarket doing it, but it looks like it wouldn't be hard to put an 8 gallon fuel cell under there where the muffler used to reside without losing any real clearance.

It looks like removal of the muffler leaves plenty of room for a fuel cell in the neighborhood of 8 gallons (15"Lx20"Wx8"H). Also, the plumbing seems easy enough to access to make it happen.

On the 2 door, that would extend the range about 50% and still not be excessive weight (under 75 lbs with everything). I am playing with a few options (5, 8, 10, and 12 gallons), but I feel like 8 gallons is a good target. Although, there was a 17 gallon unit that nearly would have fit.

Roll Sound

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wildtrack 2DR MIC OW, 2014 KTM RC8R
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I don't see the aftermarket doing it, but it looks like it wouldn't be hard to put an 8 gallon fuel cell under there where the muffler used to reside without losing any real clearance.

It looks like removal of the muffler leaves plenty of room for a fuel cell in the neighborhood of 8 gallons (15"Lx20"Wx8"H). Also, the plumbing seems easy enough to access to make it happen.

On the 2 door, that would extend the range about 50% and still not be excessive weight (under 75 lbs with everything). I am playing with a few options (5, 8, 10, and 12 gallons), but I feel like 8 gallons is a good target. Although, there was a 17 gallon unit that nearly would have fit.
Keep me posted. Maybe start a new thread about it? I'd love something like that.

AbsoluteFord

Black Diamond
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Ford F-150, Honda Clarity
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Nice touch with the leaf blowing on the driveway; you can tidy the yard with it too!

Now, would you please temporarily swap in a 2.3L so we can know how the 4cyl sounds?

@Holley Performance Co. leaving us hanging...I don't want to sound like the local drift nuts!
I installed mine last week. I will see if I can get a video for you tonight. It’s decently loud. Especially on a cold start

Sponsored

AbsoluteFord

Black Diamond
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Ford F-150, Honda Clarity
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Keep me posted. Maybe start a new thread about it? I'd love something like that.
I will, the exhaust arrived today, I will install it tomorrow, then I have a 6 hour drive back to Corpus Christi. That will tell me whether or not it's a doable plan.

OP
OP
killaz05

killaz05

Badlands
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands 2.7 Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Bled656

Badlands
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 f150 ecoboost
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just installed mine, this thing is loud! I have to try in on the highway and see how loud is it but just drove it around the corner and at WOT it’s freaking loud!
Sponsored