Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Ford Escape Ti, 94 Ford Mustang GT, 21 BL
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We had the B&O on our rental Expedition we took to CO this year. I know it is a different model and it was loaded with my sister her hubs and 3 kids along with our family of 3 and luggage but even unpacked it was not super impressive. It was nice but not nicer than our 17 escape with the upgraded Sony speaker setup.

Not spending the money beyond the mid package as I would rather spend that money on components myself.

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

So I am gathering BN is for the less technical/ beginner enthusiast and B6G has a bigger DIY / self integrator / modifier enthusiast crowd. It would be nice to get a could of engineer connections with Ford who could answer questions like what size speakers etc. should we be looking at, and should we get the B&O for speaker locations or the amp / crossover, etc.

We’ve got the inside scoop on wheel specs. Would be nice for other areas as well.

OP
OP
Vigor

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So I am gathering BN is for the less technical/ beginner enthusiast and B6G has a bigger DIY / self integrator / modifier enthusiast crowd. It would be nice to get a could of engineer connections with Ford who could answer questions like what size speakers etc. should we be looking at, and should we get the B&O for speaker locations or the amp / crossover, etc.

We’ve got the inside scoop on wheel specs. Would be nice for other areas as well.
Thats the sense I'm gathering as well

OP
OP
Vigor

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
We had the B&O on our rental Expedition we took to CO this year. I know it is a different model and it was loaded with my sister her hubs and 3 kids along with our family of 3 and luggage but even unpacked it was not super impressive. It was nice but not nicer than our 17 escape with the upgraded Sony speaker setup.

Not spending the money beyond the mid package as I would rather spend that money on components myself.

Thanks for the insight. I've been scouring the interwebs for real life impressions of the b&o system. I'm preparing to be underwhelmed
My SO said "what are you 25?" When I said I wanted to get a custom sound system in a brand new vehicle. She just doesn't understand my passion for the sonics ?
Sponsored