Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.pandamotorworks.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco, 2014 Fiesta ST
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
With the release of the @Diode Dynamics Fog light pocket kit, we knew it would be a winner! In this video we show you that standard kit, along with some other custom options to fit any need or budget! Check it out!

Sponsored

OP
OP
Mitch Panda Motorworks

Mitch Panda Motorworks

Outer Banks
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.pandamotorworks.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco, 2014 Fiesta ST
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
With the release of the @Diode Dynamics Fog light pocket kit, we knew it would be a winner! In this video we show you that standard kit, along with some other custom options to fit any need or budget! Check it out!

If you are interested in picking up a kit of your own, head on over to pandamotorworks.com and take advantage of our Black Friday sale! All Diode Dynamics lighting is 15% off with the code "Diode15"!

chris@pandamotorworks

Outer Banks
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F250, 2013 Ford Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
ALL OF DIODE PRODUCTS ARE 15% OFF!!

Ford Bronco Fog Light Pocket Upgrades! 3

Sponsored

Bigmoose

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Flex Ecoboost Limited
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

710-oil-614

Big Bend
First Name
Cal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Tremor, 2010 Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Looks good but even with the discount that's steep! With the aux wiring in place I hope I can add fog lights down there for a fraction of this cost.

They do look great though.

chris@pandamotorworks

Outer Banks
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Looks good but even with the discount that's steep! With the aux wiring in place I hope I can add fog lights down there for a fraction of this cost.

They do look great though.

We recommend the SS6 at $360 you get a ton of output and it comes with the wiring needing. (thats before the 15%)

Thank you

Slyder

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 KTM 1290R
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I was thinking about this the other day, when I saw the end caps RTR is going to offer for the modular bumper.
I reached out to them and they replied that those ends weren't designed with the 3 light pocket kits in mind.
It's good to know there are options and that this would work with them.
I'm just waiting for them to add those end caps to their site so I can see if it (cost wise) is worth it to add the modular bumper to my Bronco order, instead of going with SVC front bumper.

Sponsored

tjnoffy

Outer Banks
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco OBX Sas, '05 Mustang GT Conv, 2 Harleys
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

Looks like some good solutions. A couple of questions:
  • My Sasquatch OBX would have come with fog lights on a standard bumper, but I upgraded to the steel modular. Do you know if the fog light wiring still exists somewhere behind the bumper to utilize with your fog light kits?
  • I'm installing a Builtright Industries license plate relocation bracket on the bumper. Do you know if this license plate kit and you fog light mounts can coexist? Looks like they may use the same existing bolts in the bumper.
    Ford Bronco Fog Light Pocket Upgrades! 106102_Bronco_LPRK_Modular_summary (1)
Thanks!

threeonone

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jaguar
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Will you have install videos for the 3-light pocket kits? How many aux switches will it take up to wire them with road legal lights and offroad lights separately? Do I need to have a switch always on to have the backlit amber light?

chris@pandamotorworks

Outer Banks
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Looks like some good solutions. A couple of questions:
  • My Sasquatch OBX would have come with fog lights on a standard bumper, but I upgraded to the steel modular. Do you know if the fog light wiring still exists somewhere behind the bumper to utilize with your fog light kits?
  • I'm installing a Builtright Industries license plate relocation bracket on the bumper. Do you know if this license plate kit and you fog light mounts can coexist? Looks like they may use the same existing bolts in the bumper.
    Ford Bronco Fog Light Pocket Upgrades! 106102_Bronco_LPRK_Modular_summary (1)
Thanks!

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/factory-fog-light-switch.22937/

Looks like they may have the wiring there depends on the package. you just have to buy the switch and use forscan

I believe they can co exist from others talking on the forum. we have not seen it in person yet

chris@pandamotorworks

Outer Banks
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Will you have install videos for the 3-light pocket kits? How many aux switches will it take up to wire them with road legal lights and offroad lights separately? Do I need to have a switch always on to have the backlit amber light?
2-4 That is upto you

I would recommend One For Fogs, One For Aux High Beam, One For Off Road

Amber Backlight I would tie into the parking lights to save a switch.

If you do Fogs for road legal and then off road lighting you would need 2 switches.

Thank you

geoking

Outer Banks
First Name
george
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500 , 2020 F150, 1934, 1948, 1958 , 1966
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

Jeff,
IF you have the Mod bumper and ordered the High Package that was available on your Badlands , it has the front sensing package that has factory wire harness pigtails for you to add Fog lights using the factory OEM headlight switch unit "that includes fogs". Part numbers are in this thread.

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/factory-fog-light-switch.22937/

You can order the switch unit for front fogs only or front AND rear fogs. The forum members have an open action item to see if anyone can find the rear fog pigtail in the rear harness. ANYONE FIND IT YET? smile

Note: There were only 5 switches in distribution last week and the guys here purchased them all.
Now back ordered.

I ordered the fog light pocket kit from Diode Dynamics with 3 all clear lenses for each side and with all 3 having amber back lights. It's up to you as an individual to chose your preference. (I used the bigger SS3 and 2 each SS2 units as my preference)
( See @Bigmoose's nice clean 2 light , 2 color install above as his preference)

It's a little daunting at first . I called one supplier and they told me: " read the website, that's what it's for" . VERY RUDE,... so no issue at all....I spent my money elsewhere. Chris or the Diode folks will be happy to help you. Bottom line.....
You can get any backlight color and any lense color, mix and match in the size light that you prefer. Additionally, you can select from multiple brightness outputs ( candelas) to get brighter and BRIGHTER and VERY MUCH BRIGHTER. Read this as $, $$, or $$$$.

Wiring them up is really straight forward: Your back lighting gets spliced into the factory running light wire with no need for using an AUX switch. Fog lamps will either use the factory switch if you have the LUX / High package option. If you do not have this option, you will use an AUX switch . Which aux switch?........ it is based on amp draw of your chosen lights.
Last but not least ,the trail lights go to another AUX switch .

Any issues? ....please call me 256 520 4401 for a conversation. It took me a few hours for my wallet to become dangerously informed .
George
Sponsored

Last edited: