Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor/2022 Bronco/2006 Dodge Charger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I ordered this as a solution for FOG LIGHTS for the front steel bumper. RIGID Brand to match factory ordered lighting equipment. It comes with mounts, wiring harness and a switch (won't need the switch if you have the overhead accessory switches. $294.00 Note: I will post as a comment a video showing quality comparison between Rigid and a cheaper brand. The cheaper brand's housing in 7 months was all faded and even though it looked like a copycat of the Rigid, the light output was inferior. "You get what you pay for" applies.
SAE J583 Compliant Selective Yellow Fog Light Pair D-Series Pro Street Legal Surface Mount Rigid Industries (rigidlightshop.com)
Ford Bronco Fog Light Solution-Front Steel Bumper 1611013763751
Sponsored

OP
OP
DUSTYcazOREGON

DUSTYcazOREGON

Black Diamond
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I ordered this as a solution for FOG LIGHTS for the front steel bumper. RIGID Brand to match factory ordered lighting equipment. It comes with mounts, wiring harness and a switch (won't need the switch if you have the overhead accessory switches. $294.00 Note: I will post as a comment a video showing quality comparison between Rigid and a cheaper brand. The cheaper brand's housing in 7 months was all faded and even though it looked like a copycat of the Rigid, the light output was inferior. "You get what you pay for" applies.
SAE J583 Compliant Selective Yellow Fog Light Pair D-Series Pro Street Legal Surface Mount Rigid Industries (rigidlightshop.com)
Ford Bronco Fog Light Solution-Front Steel Bumper 1611013763751
Comparison video:
(4) Auxbeam vs. Rigid Industries - LED Light Comparison - YouTube

JMV123

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford F350/2015 Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Good choice and I will be going with clear lenses mounted in the triangles on the modular bumper. Looks like a single screw right in the center and these may just slip right in at 3" in size.

CDN Jen

Badlands
First Name
Jennifer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport, 2021 Mustang GT Premium Convertible
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks for posting. I think I’ll do the same.

Sponsored

Jchetty

Badlands
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
09 Tacoma, 00 Lightning
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

:love:Wow those look good. I would of thought they would be more expensive.

Now you have me looking through the Rigid catalogue:unsure:Good find(y)

RRaptor

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
They make an insert for the Raptor bumper. I use the upfitter switches to run . The lights are Rigid. I use the fog and the white lights for running lights. They clear lights have little tiny amber lights in front and red on the back. The rear are hooked up to my reverse lights with a diode. I can turn on the front white and reverse lights with different switches View attachment 81286
Ford Bronco Fog Light Solution-Front Steel Bumper 9F3EA780-1C93-44B8-BAB3-91ED77E497CC
Ford Bronco Fog Light Solution-Front Steel Bumper 61DD09B7-867D-475F-9FF1-A1FB48354127
View attachment 81286

Attachments

• 0 bytes Views: 0
OP
OP
DUSTYcazOREGON

DUSTYcazOREGON

Black Diamond
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I just received them. Very nice and well made. Now I just need a Bronco Steel bumper to attach them to!!! :cool: :ROFLMAO:

Natai

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Sentra, Mercedes GLC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was originally looking at something like two Rigid fogs and mounting on top of the bumper, but now I'm leaning towards the 6-light kits that fit in the openings of the bumper like the Raptor. I expect they'll have a kit for the Bronco before I get my MY22.

@RRaptor Am I correct in assuming each pair of lights is designed to be connected to a different switch?

Last edited:

RRaptor

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I was originally looking at something like two Rigid fogs and mounting on top of the bumper, but now I'm leaning towards the 6-light kits that fit in the openings of the bumper like the Raptor. I expect they'll have a kit for the Bronco before I get my MY22.

@RRaptor Am I correct in assuming each pair of lights is desinged to be connected to a different switch?
I am using 4 of my upfitter switches. The lowest power ones.
#1 for the amber and red backlighting
#2 for the front amber fog
#3 for the front white lights
#4 for the back white lights
I put a diode into my reverse lights so they don’t back feed power into the system when I use switch 4, and the back lights come on when I use reverse.

Sponsored

JHawk

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

@RRaptor Am I correct in assuming each pair of lights is designed to be connected to a different switch?
I contacted Rigid to query about fog lights for the Badlands and received the following response.

" RIGID and FORD will be releasing after market fog kits. RIGID will not be releasing these until MAY, and we are not sure of the release date for FORD. "

Natai

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Sentra, Mercedes GLC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I contacted Rigid to query about fog lights for the Badlands and received the following response.

" RIGID and FORD will be releasing after market fog kits. RIGID will not be releasing these until MAY, and we are not sure of the release date for FORD. "
Nice that they've got a plan and are willing to share a timeline.
Based on my 7/23 reservation, I'm sure everything will be available by the time I get my Badlands.

Bronco21fan

Black Diamond
First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco black diamond 2 door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Rigid makes some pretty nice stuff from what I hear after the dust settles and I get my black diamond I’m thinking about adding some ridged lights potentially
Sponsored