Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Outer Banks SAS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I'm going to assume aftermarket will have an option to mount fog lighting within the large openings of these grilles?

My current build is the Outer Banks with the standard bumper. Given where I live, we have an abundance of hazy misty mornings. Without exchanging out the lower fog lights in the standard bumper, what will be my options with adding fog lights within the gaps on the grille? Then would you wire to the existing power supply or the Aux switches?

I like the look of some of the lighting options within the Ram truck grille kits. I'm not interested in mounting pod lights near the exterior mirrors nor top. I'm not against removing the factory fogs but just thinking out loud.

Thoughts?
Sponsored

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'm going to assume aftermarket will have an option to mount fog lighting within the large openings of these grilles?

My current build is the Outer Banks with the standard bumper. Given where I live, we have an abundance of hazy misty mornings. Without exchanging out the lower fog lights in the standard bumper, what will be my options with adding fog lights within the gaps on the grille? Then would you wire to the existing power supply or the Aux switches?

I like the look of some of the lighting options within the Ram truck grille kits. I'm not interested in mounting pod lights near the exterior mirrors nor top. I'm not against removing the factory fogs but just thinking out loud.

Thoughts?
IMO fog lights up top are near to useless due to the beam pattern (wide and low). Up top you would want driving lights (spots).

Not sure if I would put lights in the actual grill A) it's plastic and B) the criticality of the radiator/intercooler.

My plan is to go pod style on the bumper.

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Damn, just dropped the word 'criticality'.... I think i need to read more.
Sponsored