Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Hey ya'll,

So we have a Wildtrak, and the HD Modular Bumper. (Pretty sure , the deal was, if you wanted Full-Vehicle Bash Plates, you also had to take the HD Modular Bumper.) With that bumper, they have deleted the Fog Lights.

I am wondering if anyone has any good recommendations for add-ons?

On KC's website, there is nothing at all for Broncos listed and I'm not very good at figuring out what could actually fit with what, etc. So just wondering if anyone has any recommendations or stuff they are running.

Thanks!
Sponsored

OP
OP
Ser Arthur Dayne

Ser Arthur Dayne

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Search function is your friend.
I am going to hit my knees and say my prayers later to thank God for not making me one of the people who go on Internet forums and reply to questions with "Search Function" ... I am literally and figuratively so thankful I am not like YOU.

Thank you for wasting your obviously-so-very-valuable time.

BigGarnet

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Search function is your friend.
With all due respect, a message board would literally have zero new content with that answer to every question. Everything has been covered...yet more comes out with new insight when things are brought up again. Link in a great thread on it to help, but telling someone to Google when they ask a question just pollutes the board and doesn't help anyone.

Hossamus Prime

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
21 BadSquatch,‘21 ExplorerST , RIP 84 & 90 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey ya'll,

So we have a Wildtrak, and the HD Modular Bumper. (Pretty sure , the deal was, if you wanted Full-Vehicle Bash Plates, you also had to take the HD Modular Bumper.) With that bumper, they have deleted the Fog Lights.

On KC's website, there is nothing at all for Broncos listed and I'm not very good at figuring out what could actually fit with what, etc. So just wondering if anyone has any recommendations or stuff they are running.

Thanks!

Some options here, https://www.4x4truckleds.com/vehicle-specific/ford-bronco/2021-bronco/

Several others out there as well. But i highly recommend @4x4TruckLEDs.com , Customer serveice is top notch!

Sponsored

NC_Pinz

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco OBX w/ Squatch, 1975 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

If you scroll to the bottom of this thread, there are 5 threads with the same or similar titles on this subject. There are options but I've not seen many that are cost effective.

mybikeisred

Wildtrak
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250 Powerstroke, Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

@4x4TruckLEDs.com and @MandRautomotive are very active on this board and will help you out with any questions. I used the M and R lights in my bumper and bought some diode dynamics ditch lights from 4x4 truck leds. Very happy with both.

RoLyMa27

Badlands
First Name
Rodney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 22 Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hey ya'll,

Thanks!
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...riple-led-fog-light-kit-for-mod-bumper.35095/

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Raptor & 2021 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Hey ya'll,

Thanks!
Check out our site. We specialize in Broncos and make our own mounting systems here on Long Island. Can't find better quality

https://www.4x4truckleds.com/vehicle-specific/ford-bronco/2021-bronco/

Ford Bronco Fog Lights for Modular Bumper? Bronco5

ORACLE Lighting

First Name
ORACLE
Threads
Reaction score
Website
oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided

Sponsored
OP
OP
Ser Arthur Dayne

Ser Arthur Dayne

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Thank you very, much everyone - I am definitely going to check those two out, thanks!

OP
OP
Ser Arthur Dayne

Ser Arthur Dayne

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Raptor & 2021 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Thank you this is exactly what I was hoping to find in a recommendation, thank you !
All of the KR Off-Road products (our brand) are made here in the USA with a lifetime warranty btw. Everything, except for the license plate bracket, is made from Stainless Steel + Powder Coated black (the license plate bracket is made from aluminum).

djwils17

Badlands
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4dr Badlands, Mercury Mariner, Audi A4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey ya'll,

Thanks!
https://new.bajadesigns.com/ have some possibilities
Sponsored