2Jeeps&PatriotX1

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘18 GC Trailhawk, ‘05 LJ, ‘17 F150 3.5 Screw
I and even the wife really wish they were power folding mirrors. I went down and saw the broncos yesterday then hit tin cup pass and I bet I had to fold my mirrors in at least 30 different times for oncoming traffic because the trail was more narrow than usual due to snow build up. Had I not had power folding mirrors or my wife, I would have had to unbuckle and stretch over to fold the mirrors. Out here on CO, majority of times you do need to fold mirrors on trails.

no issues in the truck or the grand cherokee with them breaking.

Advertisement

2Jeeps&PatriotX1

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘18 GC Trailhawk, ‘05 LJ, ‘17 F150 3.5 Screw
And there are folks like myself who would buy them. Just like power seats, the wife saw the bronco yesterday and her first comment was “no power seats”? She sits close to the wheel and has to use the entry/exit power seat mode to get in or out. I couldnt tell her that they couldnt because of being top off and doors off knowing the wrangler offers it.

North7

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands
It's too bad they're not available with power folding but I do get why
Why do you get why?

There are many designs of power folding mirrors, Ford's engineers, or their suppliers, are fully capable of designing them for the Bronco, all they need is a green light from management to do so. And yes, I will gladly pay for them.

mikeandmiki

Wildtrak
First Name
Michael
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 F-350 Platinum, '16 Challenger Hellcat
Why do you get why?

There are many designs of power folding mirrors, Ford's engineers, or their suppliers, are fully capable of designing them for the Bronco, all they need is a green light from management to do so. And yes, I will gladly pay for them.
Maybe they're trying to keep it simple. Who knows. I'd pay for them too. Of course they would only be available in the Lux package, like the garage door opener.

Advertisement

Advertisement