2Jeeps&PatriotX1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 4dr Badsquatch, ‘05 LJ & ‘17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I and even the wife really wish they were power folding mirrors. I went down and saw the broncos yesterday then hit tin cup pass and I bet I had to fold my mirrors in at least 30 different times for oncoming traffic because the trail was more narrow than usual due to snow build up. Had I not had power folding mirrors or my wife, I would have had to unbuckle and stretch over to fold the mirrors. Out here on CO, majority of times you do need to fold mirrors on trails.

no issues in the truck or the grand cherokee with them breaking.
Sponsored

2Jeeps&PatriotX1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 4dr Badsquatch, ‘05 LJ & ‘17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
And there are folks like myself who would buy them. Just like power seats, the wife saw the bronco yesterday and her first comment was “no power seats”? She sits close to the wheel and has to use the entry/exit power seat mode to get in or out. I couldnt tell her that they couldnt because of being top off and doors off knowing the wrangler offers it.

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

It's too bad they're not available with power folding but I do get why
Why do you get why?

There are many designs of power folding mirrors, Ford's engineers, or their suppliers, are fully capable of designing them for the Bronco, all they need is a green light from management to do so. And yes, I will gladly pay for them.

Sponsored

mikeandmiki

Wildtrak
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 F-350 Platinum, '16 Challenger Hellcat
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Why do you get why?

There are many designs of power folding mirrors, Ford's engineers, or their suppliers, are fully capable of designing them for the Bronco, all they need is a green light from management to do so. And yes, I will gladly pay for them.
Maybe they're trying to keep it simple. Who knows. I'd pay for them too. Of course they would only be available in the Lux package, like the garage door opener.

Jeraeyguy84

Outer Banks
First Name
Ter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge charger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

Sponsored

Evilriderobx

Outer Banks
First Name
Lloyd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 f150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I grabbed a couple pictures of the mirror folded in today. It appears that they fold in quite a ways and the furthest out part is still inside the fender flares (on a non-Sasquatch). Looks pretty good to me!

2021 Ford Bronco mirrors folded.jpg

2021 Ford Bronco mirrors folded 1.jpg

2021 Ford Bronco mirrors folded 2.jpg
I like the lights
Sponsored