Sponsored

Folding Table and Cargo Area Enclosure Compatible?

Essmith94

Badlands
First Name
Edward
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So I am looking to add the deluxe raised lid cargo area enclosure and possibly the tailgate folding table and I was wanting to see if anyone knows if they are compatible. Also, would like to hear anyone’s experience using your FordPass Points and ordering through the dealer. Anyone had luck with getting the dealer to honor the current 15% discount? Will dealers let you order over the phone with FordPass Points? Thanks for any info!

these are the two items I am attempting to install:

Ford Bronco Folding Table and Cargo Area Enclosure Compatible? C77E9BFA-C2DF-41F7-8D83-7EF141646382
Ford Bronco Folding Table and Cargo Area Enclosure Compatible? FBA75798-58DD-4245-964F-73B5E397FCE1
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
Essmith94

Essmith94

Badlands
First Name
Edward
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Quick update: I called my local Ford Dealer and they were able to not only check availability and delivery timeline, they also placed three items on order over the phone and told me I could just pay with my FordPass Points when I picked them up.… in two days. Pleasantly surprised.

fratedog

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer,Bronco, Bmw R1200Rs,Triumph
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Nice.... would you know if the cargo drawer top lies flush with the back seats folded down?
TIA, fg

OP
OP
Essmith94

Essmith94

Badlands
First Name
Edward
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nice.... would you know if the cargo drawer top lies flush with the back seats folded down?
TIA, fg
Good question, I am looking to install the cargo area enclosure with the solid top, not the storage drawer though.

jedmisten

Badlands
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Ford Flex
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Word of advice, be careful when you drill your holes for the tailgate table. I have installed two, mine and a friends the past two days. When you drill, use bit guard. I barely touched the outside, and I have a dimple. When we installed his, we used a drill bit guard and it still happened. We were super careful and cautious.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Essmith94

Essmith94

Badlands
First Name
Edward
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Word of advice, be careful when you drill your holes for the tailgate table. I have installed two, mine and a friends the past two days. When you drill, use bit guard. I barely touched the outside, and I have a dimple. When we installed his, we used a drill bit guard and it still happened. We were super careful and cautious.
Damn it’s making me question getting it. First it may not fit under the lid of the cargo area enclosure and your the third person that has mentioned dimpling the tailgate when screwing in the table. 😳

jedmisten

Badlands
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Damn it’s making me question getting it. First it may not fit under the lid of the cargo area enclosure and your the third person that has mentioned dimpling the tailgate when screwing in the table. 😳
I don’t think it was from the bolt that went into the tailgate. I think it was from the drill bit. We noticed the dimple after drilling not when we attached the table. 🤷‍♂️

blanchardsbronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford fusion
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
technically you have to order online for the 15%.
I ordered several items today and used a good chunk of my 262,000 points. The counter guy said he has never seen anyone with that many points..... lol

OP
OP
Essmith94

Essmith94

Badlands
First Name
Edward
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I ordered several items today and used a good chunk of my 262,000 points. The counter guy said he has never seen anyone with that many points..... lol
Same! I actually ordered over the phone and all the items should be in tomorrow.

M&M Beer

Outer Banks
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge-F-150 Supercrew
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Use a uni-bit or step drill bit then no grab and a nice smooth hole

Sponsored

M&M Beer

Outer Banks
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge-F-150 Supercrew
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I have that many plus another 11000 for looking at a Bronco before they could be test drove. Nice!

jedmisten

Badlands
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Use a uni-bit or step drill bit then no grab and a nice smooth hole
Yeah, I could have used those before I installed it. I have a little dimple on the bottom left side of the tailgate. You can only see it when light hits it at an angle.

Perfect-Beast-2

Black Diamond
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1973 F100 / 1980 F150 Stepside / 2019 F150 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

So I am looking to add the deluxe raised lid cargo area enclosure and possibly the tailgate folding table and I was wanting to see if anyone knows if they are compatible. Also, would like to hear anyone’s experience using your FordPass Points and ordering through the dealer. Anyone had luck with getting the dealer to honor the current 15% discount? Will dealers let you order over the phone with FordPass Points? Thanks for any info!

these are the two items I am attempting to install:

Ford Bronco Folding Table and Cargo Area Enclosure Compatible? FBA75798-58DD-4245-964F-73B5E397FCE1
The two can be installed together, but the table knocks off the rubber edge strip on the enclosure.

Blitzjb

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Ford Bronco Folding Table and Cargo Area Enclosure Compatible? 3A328C37-8F4B-43BD-B51D-985A75A499A0
Sponsored