Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Any regrets? I think the issues have been pretty well covered. I'm still interested. Convince me either way.
Sponsored

‘21OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco outer banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I have the high package and just got done installing the winch 10 minutes ago. the instructions state that your adaptive cruise and front sensors are not compatible. so you will be giving up at least the adaptive cruise unless you buy a relocate kit. The front camera as I just found out is completely useless with the winch installed. even the birds eye view is completely blocked in front. I'm looking into a control pac relocate kit to help with this. Or possibly relocating the camera. The front sensors i'm not willing to give up as with the front camera being useless I want something to tell me before I bash into someones car in the parking lot. I so am going to drill holes and relocate the front sensors into the winch plate like JCR has done on thier mount so they can still be of use. I was going to do the rough country hidden mount but the wife decided she wanted to see what it looked like before buying another part and cutting frame parts off that are required with the rough country kit.

OP
OP
BroncoKong Jr.

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have the high package and just got done installing the winch 10 minutes ago. the instructions state that your adaptive cruise and front sensors are not compatible. so you will be giving up at least the adaptive cruise unless you buy a relocate kit. The front camera as I just found out is completely useless with the winch installed. even the birds eye view is completely blocked in front. I'm looking into a control pac relocate kit to help with this. Or possibly relocating the camera. The front sensors i'm not willing to give up as with the front camera being useless I want something to tell me before I bash into someones car in the parking lot. I so am going to drill holes and relocate the front sensors into the winch plate like JCR has done on thier mount so they can still be of use. I was going to do the rough country hidden mount but the wife decided she wanted to see what it looked like before buying another part and cutting frame parts off that are required with the rough country kit.
There's one guy here who drilled out for the sensors and says it works well.

I thought that people weren't having any trouble with ACC. Have you tried it out?

Did you take yours to the dealer to get the airbags calibrated?

I'm most concerned with the camera view. ASFIR has a relocation to the top of the grille, where it should've been from the start, but they don't seem to sell it separately. At least the last time I checked. I can't believe nobody has made a universal camera relocate yet. Especially Ford, who's known about the problem far longer than any aftermarket company.

‘21OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco outer banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I don’t have the acc being a high package. I will have the bags recalibrated no reason to compromise safety over an hours labor.
Sponsored