Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.snowtrek.org
Vehicle(s)
1970 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I got nervous when I saw the Bronco bypassing this section. My friend confirmed they altered the route due to complaints of it being too soft and rough. i.e. perfect bronco terrain.

Ford Bronco Follow the Modified Bronco Badlands (#725) running in the NORRA Mexican 1000 Race! E9F4FCDE-473C-4D63-A117-ED3C9012A242
Sponsored

sledboy

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco, RZR XP4 Turbo
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I got nervous when I saw the Bronco bypassing this section. My friend confirmed they altered the route due to complaints of it being too soft and rough. i.e. perfect bronco terrain.

Ford Bronco Follow the Modified Bronco Badlands (#725) running in the NORRA Mexican 1000 Race! E9F4FCDE-473C-4D63-A117-ED3C9012A242
Ha ha. I thought the same thing. But then everyone followed him so I calmed down. All is good. :)

sledboy

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco, RZR XP4 Turbo
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Looks like Jamie (and team) is done for the day! Great job guys!!!

Also looks like Jeep #414 is having problems.

Last edited:

Marauder

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It's worth noting that Ford isn't hyping anything. I'm not seeing anything about the Bronco being in this race anywhere. Were it not for my friend knowing I was a bronco nut, we'd all be in the dark on this.

As I mentioned earlier, I suspect they picked the non-squached Bandlands specifically for the smaller tires. 35's are much harder on steering, ball joints, brakes, etc. I'm trying to get more info.
Either way, I appreciate your contributions.

Iā€™m learning a TON in this thread

Sponsored

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
Come on man. Thatā€™s what we do best here. Turn everything into a pissing contest with no winners šŸ˜‚
One thing I've learned, is that if you get in the middle of a pissing contest, you're the only one getting wet... šŸ˜ ...

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Definitely could have cleared that table top with a full send šŸ˜‚

Love the exited guy ā€œ Oooh the Bronco!ā€
Plus it sounding like a bunch of old-fashioned standard camera shutter clicks happening.

OP
OP
Nobody

Nobody

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.snowtrek.org
Vehicle(s)
1970 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Day 4 results are in. The Bronco has indeed moved into 2nd place by a slim margin. #11 Boot made up some serious time today! Looks like #1300 has 1st place locked up as long as nothing goes wrong.

Tomorrow is the last leg of the race. It has some fast sections. I saw the Bronco hit 100mph on this section the first day. Probably had the a/c on max and the stereo cranked. They might be able to hold their own tomorrow!

Day 4
Ford Bronco Follow the Modified Bronco Badlands (#725) running in the NORRA Mexican 1000 Race! E9BB2E7A-5904-498A-B9C1-B358796D7FF2

Sponsored

BroncoRevital

Badlands
First Name
Zak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma, past; 94 FB, 86 FB, 84 Bronco2
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Itā€™s great to see the Bronco being consistent and to see it pushed hard. Iā€™m more excited for this then the Bronco R results. This is a real Bronco putting in work.