First Name
JO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lifted Rubicon usually off-road.
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
After working 75 hour work weeks the last two weeks in a row I was enjoying my rare day off. I left the house and was headed to LSwranglers, they specialize in dropping LS V8 motors in Wranglers. The V8 option is my plan B if a Bronco doesn't work out. Very convient as they are a local outfit and has been in business for 12 years. The first stoplight from my house I see the twins. My Jeep windows are dirty so the pics are meh ? but it’s something new for you all to read.

Ford Bronco Followed 2 Broncos and got to see Marine Grade Vinyl (MGV) Interior DF78CA29-6F75-4386-B855-647F1283318A

I have no place to be, I have gas in the tank, and I have a modified wrangler so I figure there is no place I can’t follow them. I followed from a distance and here are a few pics..

This is a 4 door soft top outer banks with Sasquatch package with the roof peeled back In A51 paint.
Ford Bronco Followed 2 Broncos and got to see Marine Grade Vinyl (MGV) Interior 48905B21-166C-4E88-9445-4E3D1D3D4AC0

Roof sticks up way too much for my liking but it’s easy to get into position. Now I know a soft top is out for me.

Second Bronco is a cyber orange Badlands 2 door on 33” optional wheels.

Ford Bronco Followed 2 Broncos and got to see Marine Grade Vinyl (MGV) Interior 80D74DCA-4DEA-4A9D-828A-6DC21C770893

So it turns out I followed them 20.4 miles from first sighting . 2.4 miles of the 20.4 was off road, yes off road , i am a jeeper ya know. For the locals it is the boyscout trail on the hump that can lead to Goodsprings saloon.

So just to clarify for certain posters out there. I never hounded them, I never honked the horn (in NV it is a $200 fine to blow the horn when not an emergency) and I was about 1/4 mile behind for the most part until we got to stop lights. I am a Jeeper, and have been here for 18 years and I kinda know where they are going no need to crowd them.

So now we go off road, mostly washboard trail. Not like we had to go to 4wd.

Ford Bronco Followed 2 Broncos and got to see Marine Grade Vinyl (MGV) Interior 6B61F5EB-9941-4B05-98D6-90AA54319939

The desert in Las Vegas is the Mojave desert. And it is dirt, not sand like in the Sahara desert. So you could leave a half mile distance separation and still be able to follow someone. Anyway they drivers finally pulled over.....

Ford Bronco Followed 2 Broncos and got to see Marine Grade Vinyl (MGV) Interior 1BDA5C97-4895-4315-B798-87A728C30532

So I pulled up and said “ if you let me see the vinyl I will stop following you”.

The drivers looked at each other like I was speaking Spanish (and I can). I said “ I want to check out the marine grade vinyl. I have a reservation and order day is approaching and I want to know I am making the correct choice on Bronco trim“.

The light bulbs turned on and CO driver asks if I have a cell phone? I said I do and it will stay in my pocket and I will not touch it. CO driver let’s me check out the interior of the 2 door CO. I don’t look at his laptop information I just check out the seats. And no I didn’t take any pics because I kinda promised.

MGV for me 100%. That stuff is awesome!!! Super soft with some texture, cool to the touch, not like bass boat vinyl. Ford did the MGV right!
Sponsored

Last edited by a moderator:

ClaviusBase

Outer Banks
First Name
Ricky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Sasquatch Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The more I see of the optional 33s, I think I like them better than the 35s. It's a happy medium. That is the last detail I need to figure out on my badlands build but am leaving more toward those with every picture i see.

andi

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
-
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
-
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I would totally get a badlands with 33 inch and optional rims,
But my budget is only base with Sasquatch which is almost about 8k less than my dream badlands

Sponsored

GaryB2220

Badlands
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'99 4runner, '10 Town & Country
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That co really pops. Both colors plus vb are at the top of my list. First time I've seen a51 next to co. Thanks!

peterh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep wrangler jlu 2018
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

thanks for these, also starting to wonder about whether the 33s are the best call for me and then when they need to be replaced going to a 34 - just wondering if they are gonna fit!

Sponsored

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

After working 75 hour work weeks the last two weeks in a row I was enjoying my rare day off. I left the house and was headed to LSwranglers, they specialize in dropping LS V8 motors in Wranglers. The V8 option is my plan B if a Bronco doesn't work out. Very convient as they are a local outfit and has been in business for 12 years. The first stoplight from my house I see the twins. My Jeep windows are dirty so the pics are meh ? but it’s something new for you all to read.

Ford Bronco Followed 2 Broncos and got to see Marine Grade Vinyl (MGV) Interior 1BDA5C97-4895-4315-B798-87A728C30532

I have no place to be, I have gas in the tank, and I have a modified wrangler so I figure there is no place I can’t follow them. I followed from a distance and here are a few pics..

This is a 4 door soft top outer banks with Sasquatch package with the roof peeled back In A51 paint.

Roof sticks up way too much for my liking but it’s easy to get into position. Now I know a soft top is out for me.

Second Bronco is a cyber orange Badlands 2 door on 33” optional wheels.

More of the story in a minute......
Meg, you're the best! And I know the soft top is in for me!

KirchTX

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
The more I see of the optional 33s, I think I like them better than the 35s. It's a happy medium. That is the last detail I need to figure out on my badlands build but am leaving more toward those with every picture i see.
33s are perfect.