First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ford F-150 Supercrew 4WD King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well, now you've gone and confused people. :) The leather upgrade on the Badlands makes no mention of the vinyl being MGV. Just like the leather upgrades on the other models.

I think MGV is only available as the standard seating on BD and BL. Not on any other model and not on any upgrade.
Yep all this even confused me ,LOL , Only the standard interior on the BD and BL is MGV . The leather trimmed on all models is regular vinyl . Thanks
Sponsored

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Yep all this even confused me ,LOL , Only the standard interior on the BD and BL is MGV . The leather trimmed on all models is regular vinyl . Thanks
I wonder what regular vinyl feels like. Anything around the house i can go feel on for reference? Lol

My first car was cloth. Second was leather. This wildtrak I'm getting has vinyl and leather. Wonder if the two feel markedly different

Rydfree

Badlands
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ford F-150 Supercrew 4WD King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I wonder what regular vinyl feels like. Anything around the house i can go feel on for reference? Lol

My first car was cloth. Second was leather. This wildtrak I'm getting has vinyl and leather. Wonder if the two feel markedly different
I can't remember the last year Ford used all leather on a regular trimmed model . I think it may have been on a Taurus . Not sure if the new King Ranch are still all leather or not but my '07 KR is and still looks great . If I was still getting the Wildtrak I would go down to the Ford dealer and see if anything on the lot had the leather trimmed vinyl but I switched to the BL and will be getting the standard MGV so I don't care anymore ;) They should feel very similar though .

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I can't remember the last year Ford used all leather on a regular trimmed model . I think it may have been on a Taurus . Not sure if the new King Ranch are still all leather or not but my '07 KR is and still looks great . If I was still getting the Wildtrak I would go down to the Ford dealer and see if anything on the lot had the leather trimmed vinyl but I switched to the BL and will be getting the standard MGV so I don't care anymore ;) They should feel very similar though .
I do intend on going to my local Ford dealership to establish a relationship. I'll do just that. Thanks

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Thanks for the reply, you have me half sold. For the other half I need Ford to offer us power seats with it, not just on the leather, Ford, are you listening please?

Sponsored
OP
OP
Megawatt

Megawatt

First Name
JO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lifted Rubicon usually off-road.
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I know that road up on Potosi. It has some of the worst washboard in the state. How fast were they driving down that road? Washboard is the worst part of the offroad experience out here, and I'm hoping the Bronco takes care of that.

The NV washboard ruts can not be picked up on any photos posted online. One time I was off-road, I was driving driving between Jean and Primm and my muffler separated on the slip joint and was dragged behind me held on by the rubber hanger.

We were only going 25mph with no airing down of the tires. Makes for a noisey ride, nothing In my Jeep is loose but even a couple coins in the front dish makes all sorts of noise.

Reldn

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 4Runner SR5P, '17 Patriot, '04 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Damn, I should not have read this thread. *laughs* The MGV sounds awesome.

Off to the B&P to check out some Badlands builds...*sighs* :ROFLMAO:

lrtexasman

Black Diamond
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BL traded for 23 Tundra waiting on BD Order
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I’d settle for a rear armrest/cup holder in the BD trim. I’m a little worried only the leather trim in Outer Banks and up will get it.

BroncBro

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Tacoma 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I’d settle for a rear armrest/cup holder in the BD trim. I’m a little worried only the leather trim in Outer Banks and up will get it.
The 2 door has them. I’m guessing you want a 4 door though.......

Sponsored

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Damn, I should not have read this thread. *laughs* The MGV sounds awesome.

Off to the B&P to check out some Badlands builds...*sighs* :ROFLMAO:
So maybe MGV will do in the Badlands to help with swamp ass Ford boss says...

Ford interior designer intern in colder Michigan says, boss lets make it black, it will be great in the sun. :unsure:

(Note to Ford interior designer intern, have you heard of physics? I know, its not a required class, here is the cliff notes version, sun and humidity make stuff hot on dark surfaces in all the southern states.)

5280Bronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Mustang GT, 05 Volvo V70R, 17 Mazda 6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ford doesn't consider that "settling", so they make you get leather. I'm in the same boat, but there should be aftermarket options for at least rear cupholders later.

lrtexasman

Black Diamond
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BL traded for 23 Tundra waiting on BD Order
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
The 2 door has them. I’m guessing you want a 4 door though.......
Thanks, didn’t know that. Yes, want a 4 door. Im hoping they use the same back rest for MGV as they do for the leather upgrade.
Sponsored