Sponsored

For 22...what makes a wildtrak a wildtrak? A grille and a sticker?

_finack

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Lincoln MKZ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Could be wrong, but aren't bash plates optional on Wildtrack even though it's' Squatched?
Sponsored

daddycreswell

Wildtrak
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Raptor, 1973 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

This is the way I see it. Itā€™s the top trim in the Bronco lineup. Like the limited run FE Itā€™s the only trim that you canā€™t get a lesser version of. Itā€™s the trim the FE took itā€™s looks from with gloss black grill, gloss all black wheels (notice all the BL folks blacking out their beauty rings and emblem to look like the WT?) If you want a Wildtrak you can only get it full V6 powered. Itā€™s the only trim that comes with Sasquatch exclusively. You cannot get it with smaller tires and body colored fender flares. Itā€™s the only trim that comes with a patterned cloth seatā€¦ā€¦I think the digicam seats are fire. It looks finished and high end inside (with carpet floors) and bad ass blacked out appearance. And it is the only trim that comes with unique graphics in the form of the WT good cowl and body graphics so that everyone knows itā€™s a Wildtrakā€¦..which I love as the graphics help break up all the paint and thickness from the side view of lighter colored paint. Itā€™s a thing of beauty and with upgrades and aftermarket mods you can make other trims look like it, but it comes that way. Itā€™s not meant to bash over rocks (although it could) itā€™s meant to fly down a dirt road and be the meanest Bronco around town as well. And just look at itā€¦..
96D5A059-F3CA-4E78-AF56-D6272A5EDD1F.jpeg
I agree 1000% with everything you said. The WT is the best of the best that comes off the line. When picked mine up the other night it was parked beside a OBX, the WT towered over it. What is the 1st thing most do when they get their BL or OBX, lift it and added bigger tires to it. They are just trying to make it look like a WT. If the WT wasn't popular then they wouldn't offer it. I bet there are more WT ordered than any other package. You know the Ol Dealer said says, but mine told me if I was to place an order for my exact WT again, he thinks it would take 2-3 years to get. If you order a base or another lower level you can get it in 6 - 8 months.

NotApplicable

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BEVs
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
parked beside a OBX, the WT towered over it
This is any sasquatched bronco over non sasquatched bronco. The obx would be *gasp* the same size as the WT if the owner buys the Sasquatch packageā€¦

VelocityBrew

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Badlands, 20 Passport, 16 1190 Adventure
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I bet there are more WT ordered than any other package.
Yeah, no. Badlands is above and beyond the most popular package. Hands down like 3-4x over the Wildtrak. From most data presented the Wildtrak isn't even the second most popular. At 3rd place just ahead of the Black Diamond in fact.

timstrong20

Wildtrak
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Toyota Venza and 2020 Honda Civic Hatchback
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
It really just saves you a little bit of money compared to adding options a la cart. When I was playing with the build and price thing, out of every trim level after I built it how I wanted, wildtrak was cheaper.
That's why I picked it, Ala cart costed more.

Sponsored

WyoBronc

Wildtrak
First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger, 2021 Bronco BB, 2006 Saturn Vue
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I agree 1000% with everything you said. The WT is the best of the best that comes off the line. When picked mine up the other night it was parked beside a OBX, the WT towered over it. What is the 1st thing most do when they get their BL or OBX, lift it and added bigger tires to it. They are just trying to make it look like a WT. If the WT wasn't popular then they wouldn't offer it. I bet there are more WT ordered than any other package. You know the Ol Dealer said says, but mine told me if I was to place an order for my exact WT again, he thinks it would take 2-3 years to get. If you order a base or another lower level you can get it in 6 - 8 months.
Well, any trim can be upgraded to Sasquatch, but the WT is the only trim that comes exclusively with Sasquatch, and 2.7L. And Some if the most popular aftermarket mods are for other trims to paint/powder coat their beauty rings black and plastidip their emblem blackā€¦..my point is the WT comes that way and every other trim has to upgrade (add Sas, 2.7) their Bronco or look for aftermarket mods, (add Sport or Baja mode via Forscan) to get their Bronco to look/act like the WT.

WyoBronc

Wildtrak
First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Yeah, no. Badlands is above and beyond the most popular package. Hands down like 3-4x over the Wildtrak. From most data presented the Wildtrak isn't even the second most popular. At 3rd place just ahead of the Black Diamond in fact.
This is trueā€¦ā€¦especially on this forum with Bronco enthusiast. The true test, however, will
Be how many of those tens of thousands of BL owners will have the nerve to go bashing their $60k vehicle over rocks and boulders? I knew I couldnā€™t, so I switched to the WT. I will definitely use Sport and Baja mode and cut her loose on a washboard road.

VelocityBrew

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This is trueā€¦ā€¦especially on this forum with Bronco enthusiast. The true test, however, will
Be how many of those tens of thousands of BL owners will have the nerve to go bashing their $60k vehicle over rocks and boulders? I knew I couldnā€™t, so I switched to the WT. I will definitely use Sport and Baja mode and cut her loose on a washboard road.
No different than a Rubicon šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™‚ļø ours Badlands Sasquatch is gonna have dings and scratches šŸ¤™šŸ»šŸ¤™šŸ»

WyoBronc

Wildtrak
First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Could be wrong, but aren't bash plates optional on Wildtrack even though it's' Squatched?
Yep. You get the front bash plate standard if you opt for the modular bumper, but have to upgrade to get full bash plates. The benefit to this being an option instead of standard is being able to add roof racks since weight isnā€™t an issue.

WyoBronc

Wildtrak
First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
No different than a Rubicon šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™‚ļø ours Badlands Sasquatch is gonna have dings and scratches šŸ¤™šŸ»šŸ¤™šŸ»
To be honest, I donā€™t see a lot of Rubiconā€™s with dents and scratches either. Most of the people that opt for the Rubicon could have saved a few bucks and went with the Sahara.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
ugly camo seats and interior colors that clash badly.

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yup, at SAC nearly every single Bronco in the current top 15 are Badlands. There was one WT and an OBX in that group and the rest were Badlands with all but mine and another having Lux I believe.

VelocityBrew

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
To be honest, I donā€™t see a lot of Rubiconā€™s with dents and scratches either. Most of the people that opt for the Rubicon could saved a few bucks and went with the Sahara.
I meant no difference in cost šŸ™„

VelocityBrew

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yup, at SAC nearly every single Bronco in the current top 15 are Badlands. There was one WT and an OBX in that group and the rest were Badlands with all but mine and another having Lux I believe.
Did you go High Package? We did. Have a little FOMO but the wife never uses the ACC we have now, I thought the BO system wasn't worth it and I have a garage door remote šŸ˜‚

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Did you go High Package? We did. Have a little FOMO but the wife never uses the ACC we have now, I thought the BO system wasn't worth it and I have a garage door remote šŸ˜‚
yup, high package. I was a BD for 2021 and changed to Badlands after experiencing the screen and cameras on a high equipped WT test drive. I gotta have mgv because I love the look so Badlands was the only option. We went Sasquatch too even though this is gonna be full mall crawler, lol.

I REALLY wanted the BD to have high package for 2022 as I like it's grill and interior the most.
Sponsored