Mahesh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 335i
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

So, if you attended an off-Roadeo and have got delivery of your Bronco call the Off-Roadeo team and get your $200 credit back. Just FYI...in case someone did not know about it.
Sponsored

nwGTS

Badlands
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche 911 GTS, BMW M3, VW Golf
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Good looking out!
Adding an anecdote. I purchased last Wednesday and received my credit automatically without contacting anyone within 5 days. So, maybe wait a week or so before calling it in. It's likely already on the way.
At least they are getting something done right!

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Tomorrow will make a week for me, so I was giving a little bit of time to see if it automatically did it. But if not I'll definitely be calling!

GaryB2220

Badlands
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'99 4runner, '10 Town & Country
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was on the off rodeo site last week trying to find any information about this on the faq... and their wasn't any. I went to gunstock mt in NH last June. Just got scheduled two weeks ago.

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

In the early days, Off-Roadeo wouldn't issue the credit until delivery was confirmed even though we were allowed to attend based on a valid reservation/order.

Well, that seems to have changed as it may have been too much of an accounting issue to track. I attended on 12/12/22 at the Austin location. I received a $200 credit 48hrs after attending and my attendance was based on my original reservation/order that I have not taken delivery of. The early reservation voucher ($250 for merchandise or applied to a guest) was slated to expire at the end of 12/2002 so I wanted to use or lose it.

I still have another confirmed attendance voucher for the actual Bronco in my garage that I intend to use this spring.

Sponsored

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Took delivery on Saturday and automatically got my refund today! From what I understand is Ford sends them a list and they get manually verified by the team. Quicker than I thought.

Ford Bronco For all those who attended Off-Roadeo ..make sure you get your $200 credit back 1674079545789

voxel

Heritage
First Name
Nelson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mach-E 4X, 23 GC Limited
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I was refunded 1/18 (attended 2/16) but have not taken delivery yet. Weird.

My Bronco was scheduled to be built 12/19 (real date 1/9) so the ETA was supposed to be mid Jan but due to the holidays everything was shifted back 3 weeks. New ETA is early Feb.

abe

Wildtrak
First Name
Abe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 F150 XLT 2.7 (sold 😥), 84 Chevy K5, 09 Chevy T
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I got my credit this week after purchasing off the lot. My actual order has yet to be scheduled and probably never will be.

Zzoop28

Black Diamond
First Name
A
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Trying to find more info about this credit. Do you register and pay the deposit, then they credit you this $200?

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Trying to find more info about this credit. Do you register and pay the deposit, then they credit you this $200?
Yes. My credit was 3 days after I attended on 12/12/22. Some who attended earlier dates it took much longer.

Sponsored

Dadsquatch

Outer Banks
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

For those wondering, the Off-Roadeo $200 credit follows with the Bronco VIN. What that means is, no matter how you bought the Bronco, you are eligible for the credit. Whether it's your order, an abandoned order, off the lot, or a 3rd party re-sale, if the VIN hasn't taken advantage of the credit, that vehicle is eligible. You can further discuss with the Off-Roadeo customer service staff if you fall into one of these categories other than it being your own order, but essentially all you have to send them is your registeraion in your name or a Bill-of-Sale in your name.
Sponsored