Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I May have missed it, But everyone keeps asking about the white top but has anyone asked about the white/light interior?

BD1

Badlands
First Name
BD1
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Anyone who was there.....is the top of the dash a soft touch material? I thought I heard that in an early video.I hope the entire interior is not all hard, low quality plastic.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Anyone who was there.....is the top of the dash a soft touch material? I thought I heard that in an early video.I hope the entire interior is not all hard, low quality plastic.
In the last line of defense video, he says soft touch, but it seemed more like cheap hard plastic. Not encouraging for a $55-60k vehicle.

KJR50

First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I'm not telling U.
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
What material for the rear seats, regular vinyl/leatherette? Do rear seats feel/look the same as fronts?

Seating
Standard (BL)
  • Marine Grade Vinyl - Front Buckets
anyone knows?

Sponsored

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

LSU Jonno

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I May have missed it, But everyone keeps asking about the white top but has anyone asked about the white/light interior?
In the overland build that was on show, it had the marine grade vinyl. It was a dark charcoal color. There were lighter vinyl accents in the vehicle, like the door mounted arm rests. These were very light gray and vinyl. I asked the guy if the light gray color would be offered and he said no.

I asked if there would be multiple color options for each material (cloth, vinyl, and leather) and he said yes but they vary by trim and that in a week or two all of that info would be available.

Anthraces

Badlands
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Japanese car/SUV unfortunately
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This is part of the reason why so many of us are perplexed by the carpeted rear seat backs we've seen so far. They got it right on the Sport, which has a solid roof. Makes it all the more perplexing to not have the washout interior extend throughout the Bronco for which they're advertising a washout interior and open air experience.
its also perplexing the baby bronco got the back seat vents right too.

Anthraces

Badlands
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Seems like I've actually seen photos of a 4dr with the roof in that configuration... Will try to see if I can find it.
Edit: If you look at the photos of the Broncos running Rubicon, you'll see that the 2dr had its 2 front roof panels in place without the clamshell. So it seems at least possible that the 4dr could run with the front and mid panels.
i am pretty sure I remembered seeing that as well. I am sure that’s where the idea has stuck in my head that this is how I want to drive around most of the time (with the back roof off)

Anthraces

Badlands
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hey, I had already left and didnt think to check.

I did ask the engineer about running with the rear section of the top removed leaving only the 2 roofs. He said that with the process it would require removing front to back to take the back off so those 2 sections would require at least removal yo take the rear off, not sure if thats accurate.
that makes sense because you can see the rubber seal on the rear section goes under (under laps) the middle section. That makes it easier to take the front sections off, but doesn’t preclude putting the front sections back on. I hope he is right and we can drive around like this.

Sponsored

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
that makes sense because you can see the rubber seal on the rear section goes under (under laps) the middle section. That makes it easier to take the front sections off, but doesn’t preclude putting the front sections back on. I hope he is right and we can drive around like this.
agreed, keep in mind though that rail removal will be required either way.

Anthraces

Badlands
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Baja Designs already makes kits for multiple Fords.

Their Squadron Pros are awesome on my FiST. Although, the nice part is they're pigtailed to be plug and play, and the use of the factory switch is nice.
Ford Bronco For people who asked and got answers at the supercel east. Post them here 1602511868178

they are already listing them for the bronco on their website. Pretty badass fit within the modular bumper. I like it!

broncobob94

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

They probably won't be able to answer this, but, is there a functional difference that differentiates the Wildtrak from other trims? Or, is it merely the "package deal" trim level? (which, I highly suspect it is.) Thanks in advance!
hoping to get a confirmation if the only difference is the swaybar and drive modes, e.g. something like softer coils and different dampeners. If it's just a loaded up bronco short of F.E., I will probably just up-spec the badsquatch so i can get the swaybar.

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

They probably won't be able to answer this, but, is there a functional difference that differentiates the Wildtrak from other trims? Or, is it merely the "package deal" trim level? (which, I highly suspect it is.) Thanks in advance!
I feel like if there was something to differentiate it besides "sport mode" then they would've told us

Reldn

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 4Runner SR5P, '17 Patriot, '04 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I feel like if there was something to differentiate it besides "sport mode" then they would've told us
I'd have hoped so too, but you never know with these "Rockstars" and erroneous information on Ford's website. They could surprise us! *laughs*
Sponsored